How many hits and how long does a Level 12 Cannon take to floor a Level 2 Witch?
It’s not a trick question. But it is something you’ll be able to impress friends at parties (and random strangers in the street) with once you download the Pocket Gamer Guide to Clash of Clans.
Supercell’s stunning strategic masterpiece is insanely popular. This means that, when trying to successfully manage your Clash of Clans campaign, you’re going to face some tough competition.
This is where the Pocket Gamer Guide to Clash of Clans can help, Chief. Assembled by the iOS gaming experts at Pocket Gamer, the guide is aimed at both complete beginners and established Clashers looking to improve their in-game tactics.
Pocket Gamer Guides are a growing line of delightfully interactive iOS companion apps designed to help you take your iPad/iPhone playing enjoyment to heroic new limits.
Each PG Guide delivers a comprehensive and awesomely touch-friendly package to aid both the newcomer and the seasoned fan: From series backgrounds, mission logs, complete in-game item breakdowns, tactical advice, character rundowns, to gameworld exposés, developer interviews (with insider tips, no less), sneak peeks at upcoming updates, and more – it’s all here. And all wrapped up in a layer of interactive deliciousness that only a digital creation can provide.
So the next time you’re stuck, remember you don’t have to be. If there’s a Pocket Gamer Guide for your game of choice, playing enlightenment awaits.
The Pocket Gamer Guide to Clash of Clans features:
• Everything you need to know in order to become a master Clasher – from the very basics to help newcomers kick off a successful campaign, to the key information and tactics that seasoned Clashers can refer to in order to improve their strategic skills
• Each section is packed with tactical help and backed with the key data that matters – Hit Points, Upgrade Cost/Time, Town Hall level requirements, Damage stats, Range, Research options, and more
• Complete breakdown of Resources – from Collectors, to Storage, to Builders, everything you could want to know is here
• Complete breakdown of Army Buildings – get to know these crucial structures intimately
• Complete breakdown of Defenses – including both defensive and offensive aspects
• Complete breakdown of Troops, Heroes, and Spells
• Tips bonanza – including Defense, Offense, Currency, Clan Best Practice
• A candid interview with the Clash of Clans team, including exclusive expert tips
• And more...
Disclaimer: This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. Use of Supercell’s intellectual property in Fan Content is subject to Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fancontent-policy.
Added Supercell fan content policy
Ratings and Reviews
Clash of Clans
This game is addicting, it hooks you with strategies and action. The only thing I have a problem with is the more you play and advance the slower it gets with updates and building your armies. Some of the updates can take a week or more of real time waiting for it to complete. As your army gets bigger it takes longer to reload. But, the options are fantastic.
Clash of Clans
Player has no real control where army actually goes during an attack. Archers are out in the open instead of hiding & get destroyed. Giants usually attack a weapon but sometimes a building and then get killed by a cannon or mortar. Player puts them out there.. that's it.
Good app lots of info, little out of date
This a helpful app if you plat Clash of Clans, but it would be great if it got up date with the latest rules more frequently. If you need basic info on how long it takes to upgrade one of the characters or how much the third builder will cost, it has it, if you want info on the latest dar spell it does have anything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.