PressSync is an application for managing your WordPress blog easily from your iPhone or iPad
PressSync supports Wordpress.com and WordPress.org(more than Ver3.5)
There is a feature limited free version to PressSync.
After you check the operation in the free version, please buy the paid version.
- Listed in the draft and published separately
- To display a lot of information in the list (title, datetime, post status, author(optional), content, thumbnail, categories, tags)
- HTML input support(Snippet call is available)
- You can define your own HTML input support
- Upload the media without losing the EXIF info(To protect your privacy, you can remove the geotags)
- Insert image tag from media that already uploaded
- Editing function of the image tag(Thumbnail button will appear when you move the cursor over the image tag)
- Categories and Tags management
- Support Custom Posts and Taxonomies
- Your blog settings management
- iTunes Store link generation function(You can define your own output format, such as Struts notation of Java)
- Share function(mail, sms, twiiter, facebook)
- Multiple blogs support
*Does not support to the "Comments" in the current version.
Please see the screenshot.
PressSync is a simple design, such as Twitter clients like.
· Simplified Chinese
@mogita (Twitter ID)
- Fixed the bug that is not displayed in the list if the post last modified date is set as NULL.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t Sign into WordPress Blog
I paid for the pro version of this app and it won’t let me sign into my WordPress blog. It continually gives an error message. I trie to contact the developer but his site is private and required an ‘invite.’ Not impressed at all and I do not recommend this app.
No Visual Mode
It seems that this app only uses the HTML view for editing or writing. The Visual mode if it is there, I can't find how to get there
Bought it and it doesn't work at all. I have the correct login but keep getting errors.
PressSync.XmlRpc.Client.XmlRpcFaultException: Server returned a fault exception:  Incorrect username or password.
at PressSync.XmlRpc.Client.XmlRpcSerializer.DeserializeResponse (System.Xml.XmlDocument xdoc, System.Type returnType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PressSync.XmlRpc.Client.XmlRpcSerializer.DeserializeResponse (System.IO.Stream stm, System.Type svcType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
- Hiroaki Hayase
- 19.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Hayase
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.