Get your child ready for Preschool and Kindergarten with these Common Core supported math games for kids. 123 KIDS FUN NUMBERS is an educational, fun and rewarding app which allow kids to develop math skills at their own pace while having fun.
- Know number names and the count sequence.
- Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence.
- Write numbers from 0 to 10.
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- Compare numbers.
- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group.
- Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
- Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10.
- Fluently add and subtract within 5.
+++ Six games to consolidate knowledge +++
- Trace numbers from 0 to 10.
- Make a juice from the right number of fruits for thirsty Tashi.
- Place the puzzles in the right order, from the smallest to the biggest.
- Put the right meerkat (with the right number) into it's aircraft. Compare groups and numbers.
- Add with apples and numbers.
- Subtract with meerkats and numbers.
- Choose car, win the race and improve your subtraction and addition skills.
SNAIL TANK - The reward system
Stars are rewarded for each game which is completed. For each star that is earned, a snail, castle or plant is placed into a digital glass tank were the snails live and sleep. They can be cleaned, fed, cared for, and even dressed in cute little hats. This encourages children to keep practicing and learning in order to fill their tanks; kids have fun while learning to care for animals.
+++ OVERALL FEATURES +++
* Effective learning tool for toddlers and preschoolers.
* Hundreds of bright, colorful and memorable sounds and illustrations.
* Simple and intuitive menus, navigation and gameplay.
* Developed and reviewed by experts in preschool education.
* Delightful animations will help your kids learn numbers in a fun and engaging way.
* Frequent repetition designed to help children learn numbers and their sequences.
* Aligned to Common Core Standards for Preschool and Kindergarten Education.
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises.
* Funny, bright and creative artwork.
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
Designed by seasoned experts in early education and based on the proven Montessori approach, this app turns kids into little math wizards!
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** My kids LOVE this app and I love the updates and improvements!
• Based on the requests from educational professionals - tons of performance upgrades so your app runs better then ever
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
123 Kids Fun Numbers is an excellent app for learning the numbers 1-10. The graphics and activities are playful and very reinforcing. There are 2 different modes in which to play. A mini game mode where you engage in 10 different activities with the corresponding number, providing a 1:1 correspondence for counting. It helps isolate and gives a child the time and space to integrate the concept of 1, 2, 3, etc. In the games section, there are 7 full games where the integration of the material is challenged. I like how this app provides a broad spectrum of activities - from a "Whack a Meerkat" game to number tracing. One of the games in particular - the car racing game also helps with right/left discrimination and integration. There is a reinforcer built into this app of making an aquarium, although I didn't feel this to be necessary as the game in itself is highly reinforcing. This app, once learned, will provide hours of entertainment and independent play. It is also something that you could generalize into everyday activities. There is a lot of body humor in this app - burping, gas, etc. which some may find offensive, but I think most kids find this funny. There are links, discreetly hidden under a button which you must hold down...but no ads or IAP. I would highly recommend this to beginning counters.
must have app for counting, number sense and more!!
Kids 123 in Numbers is very engaging way for kids to learn about counting and numbers! It has multiple fun learning games, in which your child can learn counting skills, number sense, fine motor skills, tracing skills and more! Plus, your child can collect prizes as they do well in the app, decorate their own virtual aquarium with snails and plants, and care for the snails. So, they get a lesson in responsibility as an added bonus. The app will keep your child engaged with fun animation and cute characters. All links in the app are secured too.
Wonderful and creative app!
Great app for kids to learn counting! Trains their attention span and problem solving while enjoying great graphics as if you watching a cartoon! It was very thoughtful to include the task where kids can also learn how to write numbers! Also loved the part where a child can take care of a snail in aquarium! What a nice idea to teach children to not forget about their pets while they are busy playing! Wonderful! I recommend it, this app is filled with valuable tasks for kids!
- ROSAPP LIMITED
- 59.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 123 Kids Fun Apps - Cool Educational Alphabet, Math, Creativity, Memory Games for Toddlers and Preschoolers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.