Browse, view, upload and manage SmugMug photos and videos
Warning to iOS 8.0 - 8.3 users: Due to an unknown bug, the app can't login to your account. In order to fix the issue, update to iOS 8.4 or greater.
- Upload photos and videos to an existing or new gallery
- Cache gallery list
- Gallery search
- Edit/delete an existing gallery
- Remove photos from an existing gallery
- Edit an existing photo's meta info
- View galleries of your friends, family and fans
- Manage your friends and family
- View all-time popular photos
- View today's popular photos
- View popular photos in a SmugMug category
- View public geo-tagged photos
- View the galleries of a public photo
- Add a SmugMug user as friend or family
- View/make comment of a photo
- View a photo's meta info
- View a photo's location on map if geo-location is available
- Photo slideshow
- Photo/video download
- Share a photo or an album via Google+, email, Twitter, Facebook, and Sina Weibo (iOS 6.x or greater)
- Collect a photo into your galleries
- Sharegroups support
-- Add, edit and delete a sharegroup
-- Add and remove an album to/from a sharegroup
-- Share your sharegroups by email, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Sina Weibo (iOS 6.x or greater)
-- Add your friends' sharegroups by using sharegroup tag & password
-- Add your friends' sharegroups directly from email shared by the app
The app is not developed by SmugMug
- Fix an last-update issue that header info view doesn't extend to full width in full screen photo view
- Update app icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you finally
It was always frustrating that there wasn't an easy way to upload videos and photos from your iPhone thank you so much.
Select all feature missing
There was a feature to select all photos to upload and it is missing now. Why did they remove this very useful feature?
Without the ability to select all photos this app is completely useless. I don’t think anyone has the patience or time to upload hundreds of photos from phone by selecting photos one by one.
Does not work. Cannot log in
I get a red box with "Error to get request" token and cannot log in
I contacted Yunhe. His first response was very telling "I get the error too, but it does not prevent me from logging in". Really? And you think this is okay? He then agreed to "look at smugmug documentation" Haven't heard from him since then. Worthless. Stay away.
- Yunhe Shi
- 22.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Yunhe Shi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.