Soloflex Buddy is the perfect companion for your Soloflex® Muscle Machine. Soloflex Buddy guides you through your Soloflex workout by listing all configuration information for each exercise for quick and easy setup.
- Over 30 Soloflex® Muscle Machine exercises
- Exercises categorized by muscle group
- Animated exercises with start and finish position pictures
- Configuration details per exercise, including:
• Bench Pin location
• Barbell Arm Pin location
• Load Pin location
• Butterfly attachment location
• Leg Extension attachment location
• Default weight for that exercise
- Comes preprogrammed with 3 Soloflex recommended exercise programs
- Create your own exercise programs, customizing:
• Number of workouts per program
• Number of sets per workout
• Exercises per set
• Weight and reps per exercise
With Soloflex Buddy, you’ll never again fumble setting up your Soloflex® Muscle Machine.
* Soloflex® is a registered trademark of Soloflex, Inc. Appenstance LLC is not affiliated with or sponsored by Soloflex, Inc.
** Health experts suggest that you consult a doctor before you start an exercise program.
*** Please refer to your Soloflex User’s Manual for proper setup and usage instructions.
Updated for latest iOS, including 64-bit support, plus minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
just what I needed to get organized!
I have always loved my Soloflex. My only problems have been remembering which exercises need which pin settings etc, especially for exercises I don't use all the time. I've scribbled down my settings tons of times but then can't find them for my next workout. I think using the app to plan out workouts is going to be helpful too so I can repeat the same routines. something else I never remember! Yeah, so far so good. Maybe I can get on a regular workout schedule again. one less excuse anyway!!!
I found a workaround to the crash that’s accurately reported here. Simply, do not name your custom program. Not a single character. You can create individual workouts within your unnamed program and even name those - just don’t name the custom program.
Then, scroll below the “Advanced Level Workout” program to the blank area and you’ll see your named Workouts to the right. Select any one, change the settings at will, and off you go!
This should be considered a workaround.
For anyone with a Soloflex, especially if you’re new to using one; This app is an excellent, simple tool that will allow you to quickly move from one exercise to another, choose from an assorted menu of categorized exercises, or simply follow the weekly routines already laid out.
Wish I had this app in my twenties when I first started using a Soloflex. Thanks for developing it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.