*** All In-App Purchases are FREE as of February 3, 2015 until the XP saving bug is fixed! Conquer the new Quantum Galaxy for the first time with a completely new "Transformable Ships" game mechanic, on top of smooth Tilt/Tap controls made specifically for the casual audience in this Incredible ON-RAILS 3D Space Shooter! Earn XP, Level-Up and Transform one of 3 BRAND-NEW playable ships on your 3+ hour journey through 20 BRAND-NEW action-packed ON-RAILS missions with JAW-DROPPING RETINA graphics EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS!
For the first time, experience the never before seen innovation of the mobile ON-RAILS genre as Quantum Galaxy gives you the ability to Transform your spaceship in real-time via the use of space Pods and Stations. Watch as your ship morphs before your eyes from a tiny spacecraft, to a formidable star-fighter, to a massive MINI-BOSS! All this, combined with a unique use of friendly AI Wingmen to aid you on your new action-packed journey through the Quantum Galaxy.
• Amazing cinematic ON-RAILS arcade action aimed at a casual audience!
• Brand-new JAW-DROPPING RETINA graphics on all modern iOS devices
• Full support for iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina display
• Tilt to steer your ship manually and avoid enemy bullets
• Forgo tilting and Tap your enemies for a casual ON-RAILS experience
• Master the game in minutes with intuitive controls and dynamic tutorial system
• Control, Morph and Transform one of 3 brand new playable spaceships
• Earn XP to Level-Up and FREELY unlock new playable ships and 13 different shields and weapons
• Skip the RPG Grind with Optional In-App purchases
• Explore the vast Quantum Galaxy via the 20 brand new action-packed missions!
• Like never before: morph your ship in real-time using space Pods and Stations
• Defend Space Outposts and team up with friendly AI Wingmen
• Face more than 25 types of enemies with Gigantic Bosses in every level!
• Experience over 45 minutes of original orchestral music
• Game Center support with 7 unique Leaderboards and 18 challenging Achievements
• Near-endless replay value with Dynamic Difficulty and Randomized Enemies
• No boring or complicated Sci-Fi story. Only non-stop arcade action that is accessible to all players with no language barrier!
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect all enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active until you level-up your starship and unlock Translucent Shielding at Level 5.
In addition, completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your ship to Level 5 will also unlock new playable spacecraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable ships on multiple iOS devices.
YouTube game play trailer: http://youtu.be/wpAzofgjmKE
-All In-App Purchases are FREE as of February 3, 2015 until the XP saving bug is fixed!
-Fixed detection of legacy iOS hardware
-Improved support for iOS7
-Fixed iPad detection issues on iOS7
-Improved AI algorithms on all BOSS and MINI-BOSS enemies
-Altered game's speed on levels 10+
-Updated GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
-Altered difficulty progression on later levels
-New minor UI tweaks and interface changes added
Ratings and Reviews
Non-stop arcade style action! Great game, but could use a bit more diversity. It would be cool to implement some levels that test your flying skills... Like asteroid fields, or enemy bases on a planet surface or something. Maybe I have'nt gotten far enough yet, but so far every level seems to be about the same, but progressively more difficult.
This review is saying this game is a sucky game graphics impeachable and to slow fix I said fix
This is so wrong.
This is so unprofessional. I unlocked 2 ship by getting to level 5 then in 3rd ship I got to level 4, but each time I'd come back I'd see I was in level 3 again... Eventually it kicked me back to level 1 with the very first ship and lucked the other two, only giving me option to buy them, you bet I buy!
The developer, Miles Godspeed, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Miles Godspeed
- 211.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Miles Godspeed
- In-App Purchases
- Second Playable Ship $0.00
- Third Playable Ship $0.00
- Unlock All Ships $0.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.