Your Ultimate Bucket List App! Your Life Goals & Dreams Progress Tracker!
We'd love to help you create and manage your very own Ultimate Bucket List!
Set and create your goals/dreams, monitor your progress, and achieve all that you wish!
We've been featured in AppsGoneFree and MacSources!
----- What Our Users Think -----
"I recommend this app for anyone who wishes to start a bucket list of their own. It’s a great way to visualize your accomplishments." - MacSources
"This is the app I've been waiting for! It is easy to use...not to mention organized and visually pleasing."
"I've been looking for a well designed app that syncs with iCloud for what feels like for ever. I used to try to have a bucket list in notepad, but that never worked too well. Then, I ran into My Bucket List. This app is awesome."
"This is a really great and easy to use app for creating bucket lists. I tried out several similar apps from the App Store but this one is by far my favorite for its ease of use and simplicity."
----- Overview -----
Packed full of great features, including:
• Sort your Bucket List into separate categories.
• Ability to create & delete categories/specific Bucket list items.
• Set estimated completion dates for your big goals.
• Monitor and follow your progress.
• Optional 'Passcode' protection, private and secure.
• iCloud Sync & Backup Option available.
• Ability to set descriptions for each of your Bucket List items.
• Filter your Bucket List items by various time periods.
• Add media to your Bucket List items.
• Use the location service to add location details to your list items.
• Sort the order of your Bucket List.
• Set the status of each Bucket list item.
• Works offline and no registration required!
• Innovative new Medal Packs allow you to unlock medals and also give you some great ideas!
• Optimized for Retina Displays!
----- Using iCloud Sync & Backup -----
1. Install the app on as many devices as you'd like.
2. Choose one main device to start your list with.
3. On the main device, go to the Settings page.
4. Enable iCloud Sync.
5. Select 'Move current data to iCloud'.
6. On the next device, open the App.
7. Go to the Settings page.
8. Enable iCloud, but select 'Don't move current data to iCloud'.
9. Repeat steps 6 -8 for more devices (if any).
10. Sync should be enabled.
11. Allow time for the App to sync. This time can vary between a few minutes to a few hours.
----- Benefits -----
• Explore your potential.
• Develop a clear understanding of your life dreams & goals.
• Learn to be grateful.
• Share your experiences with your family and friends.
• Develop a record of all the amazing things you have accomplished.
• Set yourself new milestones.
• Create a inspiring & fulfilling life!
----- Support -----
If you have any problems with the app, please send us an email. A bad review doesn't get the app working on your device.
Access the support/feedback email through the icon on the App home screen.
Updated UI for newer iOS devices.
Support added for latest versions of iOS.
Added Email Developer functionality - email us directly for any issues or concerns and we can respond back promptly.
Ratings and Reviews
Lost all my data and App will not open again
Very unhappy the app starts to grey screen then immediately exists. Unable to use. Data appears to be gone. I am hoping once the ap is fixed my data can be recovered somehow
Switching to Evernote for my Bucket List. This app needs the bucket kicked
Great app with great support
This is a really great and easy to use app for creating bucket lists. I tried out several similar apps from the App Store but this one is by far my favorite for its ease of use and simplicity. The app has great support too. I emailed them about a problem with the iCloud sync and they got right on fixing it (it's now fixed and works perfectly). I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a neat app to create their bucket list with.
More than a bucket list app
Some people may think a bucket list is just those grandiose things they would like to do within their lifetime. Although that's true for me as well, I tend to also use this app for some of the more ordinary things: local eateries, attractions, movies I want to see, etc. I enjoy keeping notes about these things even after they have been crossed off my "to do" list. This app is great for that!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lakshay Agarwal
- 53.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Lakshay Agarwal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.