Attack, Steal, and Defend! - It’s a Pirate Kings Adventure with Friends!
• Ahoy Me Hearties! Set sail in action-packed pirate games with friends!
• Collect coins and prizes to build your island. Stash more treasure than any other pirate!
• Raid your friends’ loot in this island adventure!
• Become the greatest captain of all while stealing bonuses and prizes from other pirates!
• Yo-ho! Will become the richest Pirate King master of all?
Battle Friends for Gold and Glory to Become the Pirate King!
• Yo-ho! Invite Facebook friends to join in the fun!
• Spin the wheel and steal their pirate stuff!
• Attack your Mateys’ islands! Take their good stuff (and coins)! - it's a pirate’s life, after all!
• Defend your islands from return attacks! Become the Pirate King!
• Gift coins and treasures to your mateys - who said pirates were bad?
• Anything goes in the most pirate-tastic of multiplayer games and building games!
Bonuses and Loot A-Plenty In This Epic Island Adventure Game!
• Spin the wheel every hour for daily bonuses! Win coins and upgrade your island.
• Win chances to attack and more in this swashbuckling pirate game!
• Rob your friends’ islands: In spin wheel games, you win up to 100k coins on every spin! Use your coins to build your island’s defenses, upgrade pirate ships, and add pirate parrots! Argh!
• Upgrade your entire island for bigger, better islands - and then defend them (from your friends’ revenge attacks)!
• Complete Pirate Quests! Damage your friends’ islands, steal their stuff, then upgrade your items for even more glorious goodies!
• Win big with the Island Tales Pirate Album! Each new album tells the tale of a pirate island adventure game - collect cards as you complete quests for HUGE extra building games rewards!
Love pirate games? Love pirate games with friends? Play Pirate Kings!
• Become the Greatest Pirate Captain of All Your Friends!
• It's even MORE fun when you play with friends, and STEAL THEIR STUFF!
• This is Pirate Kings - the multiplayer game where you can attack your friends’ islands!
• Spin the wheel to play games with friends and...
• Attack your enemies (or your Pirate Kings friends!) - fire your cannon and loot away!
• Steal coins from the Cash King! Find where the Cash King is hiding, and steal his bounty!
• Steal coins from other players too! Take what your heart desires! Enjoy building games as you've never played before in Pirate Kings, the coolest coin game on the high seas!
• Get in the adventure game spirit - Loot, steal and attack too! What else are island adventure multiplayer games and coin games for?
With Halloween around the corner, our crew has been super busy working on getting rid of all the ghosts and ghouls trying to invade our game. Did they banish them all? Check our new Pirate Adventures to find out!
Pirate log, version 7.4.0
Stay connected with Pirate Kings by joining our community on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please use the in-game support feature to report any issues and give us feedback.
*Game is now compatible for iOS 7 and up
Ratings and Reviews
New Pirate race feature is terrible
I love this game but I really wish there were not days with the pirate race. That makes me not want to play it anymore until the race is gone.
Also the winners wheel is rather glitchy and doesn’t always work properly so you’re just wasting spends and not getting any progress filling it up.
I love the adventures that the game does but find it extremely unfair that the more advanced you are in the game as far as how far you’ve gotten and islands and how many stars do you have makes the pirate adventure more difficult for you to pass. The bombs have less effect on things and when you have to buy and repair islands in the adventure they cost more more money the higher level you are in the game. I understand the prices are a bit bigger than players on lower levels but at a certain point it almost gets to be impossible to finish the adventure because you need so many bombs especially on the last one the big ship thing or fort depending on the adventure they can sometimes take hundreds and hundreds of bombs to destroy when you’re at a high-level and it gets rather frustrating.
5 stars :)
The reason I give it 5 is not because it’s the best game I’ve ever played. It’s simply because it’s cute, fun, and yes a bit challenging. I’d give it less if I had complaints. I can’t say I’ve gotten to the point where I can’t save ‘enough’ to get upgrades because people keep stealing. But with the ability to have pirates collect money for you on islands you’ve finished it seems like I’m still a long ways off from that frustration.
If you’re looking for something kinda fun and simple and not a ton of skill needed, this is a great game. But as suggested by the developer, figure out what you’re saving up for and buy it the second you get enough or the money could get stolen. And it’s better to save your spins till you can spend them all at once. Because spending 10 likely won’t be enough at some point and you risk losing gold while waiting for more spins.
I agree with what most of the reviews are saying. That wheel with the parrot 48 hours and I still didn’t get to fill the parrot once. I think there is def some kind of glitch with the game. Also 5 spins a hour you can never sink a ship with the amount of bombs you need. Makes the game more frustrating Than fun. Now I can not update for some reason. I’m about ready to delete this game. Also the spins you lose when it says no internet connection, it shows the spins being put back when that happens but then when you have the connection back and you go to use the few spins you have left. BAM Pirate Kings takes them back.. even though you never did use them, it’s frustrating especially if you spend money and get ripped off. If you don’t use cash to play it is impossible to complete a lot of the activities. I used to love playing but now not so much any more. Then the ads on Facebook that 1000’s of people reply trying to win free spins and they award ONLY 4 people 100 spins.. why not reward everyone who takes the time to reply? I bet more people would complain less and enjoy a now frustrating game.
- Jelly Button Games LTD
- 437.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 Jelly Button Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Slot Machine spin coins $3.99
- Small Spins Pack $0.99
- Small Cash Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.