KeyMe transforms the way you manage your keys, for the first time putting you in control of when and where you can access them.
- Save: Scan your key using the app and securely save a digital copy in the cloud.
- Copy: Order a duplicate in the mail, or pick up most keys at your local KeyMe kiosk.
- Share: Easily share your key via email or text with roommates, friends and family.
- Solve: Access and print your saved key when locked out at any kiosk nationwide. Or, call to find a trustworthy locksmith whenever the need might arise.
- Personalize: Choose from over 100 designs to make your key truly unique.
- We cannot accept pictures of your key. We require a physical key to perform a scan.
- We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup transforming the way people access and manage their keys. In addition to mobile apps, KeyMe has automated key copying kiosks in local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and many more.
Questions? Call our customer service team at: 1 855-343-5776
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not only convenient but a life saver too!
Have been using this app for over a year now for several keys and always had a great easy experience. Locked my key and my spare key in my house today. Was able to go to a kiosk in RiteAid and get a copy made in a minute because they save them in your account. It’s definitely a more expensive way to make a key —- however, the cost of a locksmith would be WAY more expensive. The overall convenience is worth the price.
Good in theory, terrible in practice
You would think a service that is billing itself as a easy replacement to going a locksmith would substitute on the time and convenience factor, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They say 3-5 business days, but here I am over a week later with no notification of the shipping and no idea of when it could be arriving. Went to the kiosk, didn’t accept any of my keys so I sent in a request through the app. The only silver lining in this whole mess is the responsiveness of their customer service who were able to cancel the order and refund me with a quick short call. Perhaps this service would be better if they actually kept their promises and expectations but you’re better off going to your local locksmith.
Easy, convenient app
This app saved me time and energy to find someone to copy my apartment keys. Highly recommend! I’ve also used the kiosk when I got locked out - much easier and cheaper than a locksmith!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.