*** You can try out this version for free if you download stash2go lite ***
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, even if you're offline, on the iPhone and the iPad, and provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends, even if you're offline. Ravelry is the world's largest community for knitters and crocheters. On the reviews tab, please select “All versions”. The app is updated several times a month so there may not be reviews on the most recent update.
* Access to your Ravelry knitting & crocheting projects, your queued projects, your yarn stash and stashed needles
* Access to your Ravelry friends: browse all your friends, and also their projects, queued projects, stashed yarn and stashed needles
* Search for yarns based on the extremely large Ravelry yarn database, and review details of a yarn, associated images with ease
* Browse potentially matching knitting or crocheting pattern right from your yarn details page
* Search for patterns using full text search, filter for special categories (hat, blankets, ..), or features (free, five star rated, ..)
* Search for yarn shops based on your current location, review the routing directions, opening schedule, sold yarns and other details
* Start a project from a pattern, or queued project, or with no pattern (empty project)
* Upload a picture to your project, or your stashed yarn
* Perform batch download of all pdf documents that are in your library on Ravelry and matching current projects, to have them available without internet
* Access most important information when you have no internet connection (can be customized to match your personal needs)
* Allows to associate PDF documents with own ravelry projects, and move arrows around pdf pages (and the location will be permanently stored)
* Ability to use up to two row counters per project, even across apple devices (values stored at Ravelry)
* Browse your Ravelry library of single patterns
* Browse your favorite patterns and projects
* Browse the subscribed Ravelry forum groups, and reply to existing posts (including posting images)
* Open projects, patterns or people from the forum posts, and favorite projects or patterns, or make friends with people on their profiles page
* Receive and reply to personal Ravelry messages
* Receive instant notification when new personal messages or forum messages arrive (requires iOS7 for repeated check for messages)
* Change the color theme of the application (up to 9 themes currently) — in the screenshots here, one of the themes was selected
* Select from a personal color palette (inspired by seasonal color analysis), and use it to perform instant yarn color analysis (to indicate if a potential yarn color in your stash matches your colors or not)
* iPhone + iPad support, native iOS application, supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7
To directly contact us you can go to our ravelry support group. For additional information you can go to our website, where we provide additional version.
If you have additional ideas for improvement, please share them with us. The app will be continuously improved.
Restored barcode yarn scanner (now based on Apple's own scanner)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unable to access Paid For patterns
I upgraded from the free version because I was having trouble getting my paid for patters to show up on my app. Whenever I click on my pattern that I paid for, the app shifts to the web page and goes to PayPal to “check out” as if I haven’t already bought it! (Which, I know I have purchased it already because I’ve used the pattern and had it open on my computer and have receipt of payment in my email box).
I thought upgrading and paying for the full app would correct this problem.
It did not. :(
If that were fixed, the app would get 5 stars. Please fix this problem!
Developer Response ,
Please contact me via the discussion forum: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/stash2go
I can't provide support through the review section ..
I WAS WRONG!
I previously gave a low review, because I thought you couldn’t keep a needle inventory on the app, the reason I purchased it, but found out you can! If you use the needle inventory in Ravelry, it updates into the app. Can’t enter them directly into the app, which is what I thought when I bought it. So it does what I hoped it would.
Developer Response ,
You can track needles via ravelry and display that in the app. Please contact me via the discussion forum: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/stash2go
Love this app
I love the fact that there’s a counter in the app so I can save where I am in my projects on that specific project. I love the new lettering its so pretty. This is the best app that I have found for Crochet I have an iPhone and so I love the app and I don’t worry about downloading patterns into the app I download patterns into my iBooks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luxx GmbH
- 57.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Luxx Yarns GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.