Watch Mickey TV on iPad/iPhone. MickeyViewer collect most popular Mickey junior programs that from YouTube. It provide a convenient way to view, discover, organize and aggregate kids TV programs from YouTube. Take a few minutes to update the list or add more, your kids can watch it for weeks anytime later.
MickeyViewer provide full parents control to make sure your kids can only access the proper videos on YouTube if you don't want your kids to be exposed everything from YouTube.
* Watch Mickey junior programs on iPad/iPhone.
* Intuitive UI that designed for Kids.
* Include most popular Mickey junior programs.
* Include most subscribed kids learning channels.
* Enhanced player that support five playback modes and HD quality.
* Parental control for video access.
* Find/Search/Collect kids TV program quickly.
* Share kids TV videos with other parents.
Please try following procedure if you have no sound issue.
1. Flip switch volume button on the side of iPad
2. Go Settings -> General -> Use Slide Switch to: -> Mute, then turn on the switch button
3. Double tap home button -> Swipe to the right on task bar -> Tap the speak icon off/on
4. Restart app.
See more detail here : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4984822?start=0&tstart=0
All video images and videos are from YouTube and is available in public domain or published under authorization of their respective owners. This app does not upload/store any videos/clip. This app just provide a convenient way to organization, discover and view videos from YouTube.
iOS 9 support.
Updating to use YouTube data API 3.0.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing on the App
There is pictures only on this app. No content. Paying for nothing.
- Blue Valley Tech Inc.
- 9.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Blue Valley Tech Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.