Soap Opera Digest is the insiders' guide to daytime. Each issue provides exclusive sneak peeks of upcoming episodes and details of previous shows that you can't find anywhere else. Get the premiere soap opera magazine delivered to your inbox each and every week.
Soap Opera Digest Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 5.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 59.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest update still doesn’t work
I got an email at about 2:30 CST today saying to update my app to the latest version released to day and I should be able to access with no issues. I did it 3 times and even restarted my phone to see if it would help, but no. It no longer crashes, but all I see is white squares. There are no options to tap on anything or trouble shoot. This is beyond frustrating and incredibly disappointing. They raised the subscription rate so much higher and this is the service we get.
Got another email to do the same thing. At this point, I just want my money back.
Last Friday I opened the app and the issues loaded. I thought wow, they finally fixed it. I went out to walk my dog and when I got back, it was white squares again. I can easily say this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
Awful customer service hate it
The worst customer service ever! I couldn’t receive on iPad for 5 weeks and not even I’m sorry! Never receive any notifications, even tho they are marked. I’ll never pay for it again. .now that’s it’s supposed to be fixed, it still won’t notify when it’s available or on line. I’m so disappointed. I take 3 news papers daily without any problems. You need new and better people to work for you
This update is worse than the one 2 weeks ago
What is the matter SOD? Don’t you test these updates? Nothing works now! I have an iPad mini 4 and an iPad 9” and an iPhone 11 Pro and get the same result on all 3. Unable to download magazine to read offline and nothing but white squares. Deleting the app and reinstalling does nothing. Nor does rebooting device.
SOD are you going to fix this? I am now 5 issues behind. Nothing works.
All seemed to be working with the latest update until today. I always receive the new digest on Fridays. Today is Friday and no new digest. I also would like to see the page numbers on the thumbnails at the bottom of the page for fast scrolling come back. I miss them.
- American Media Inc
- 55.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2013 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- SOD July 22, 2013 $3.99
- Soap Opera Digest Issue 2 $3.99
- Soap Opera Digest Issue 3 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.