▶The most popular app in Korea
Provided by NAVER.COM, the No.1 search portal service in Korea, this dictionary app offers accurate and abundant contents.
■ Effective helper for learning Korean
- 6.57M words and 2.84M examples
- Related forms and grammar tips
Study origin words, derivatives, and applications
- Voice actor-recorded pronunciation as well as TTS pronunciation
- Fun usage of the word
- Word book: Create your own word book with vocabulary of your choice
- Today's Korean: learn Korean with a new conversation script every day
- V LIVE Fansubs: real examples from dictionary search page
■ Easy to input foreign languages
- Handwriting, voice, and text recognition input methods:
offered depending on the language characteristics of the relevant dictionary
- Easy search with word auto-complete feature!
■ Collaborative Dictionary
- Open Dictionary: Share words that aren't found in the dictionary
- User Translation: Challenge yourself with Korean/English translation!
- Encyclopedia of Knowledge
- Korean Dictionary
- Korean Dictionary for learners: English/Arabic/Chinese/French/Indonesian/Mongolian/Russian/Spanish/Thai/Vietnamese
- English Dictionary: English-Korean, Korean-English, English-English, English-Indonesian
- Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean, Korean-Japanese, Japanese Chinese Character
- Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean, Korean-Chinese
- Chinese Character Dictionary
- Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean
- Arabic Dictionary: Korean-Arabic
- Burmese Dictionary: Burmese-Korean
- Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean
- Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean
- Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean, Korean-Dutch
- Finnish Dictionary: Finnish-Korean
- French Dictionary: French-Korean, Korean-French
- Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean
- German Dictionary: German-Korean, Korean-German
- Greek Dictionary(Modern/Ancient) : Greek-Korean
- Hebrew Dictionary(Ancient): Hebrew-Korean
- Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean, Korean-Hindi
- Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean, Korean-Hungarian
- Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean
- Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean, Korean-Italian
- Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean
- Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean
- Nepali Dictionary: Nepali-Korean
- Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean
- Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean
- Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean, Korean-Portuguese
- Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean
- Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean, Korean-Russian
- Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean, Korean-Spanish
- Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean
- Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean, Korean-Swedish
- Tetum Dictionary: Tetum-Korean
- Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean, Korean-Thai
- Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish
- Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean
- Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean, Korean-Uzbek
- Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean, Korean-Vietnamese
- Open Dictionary
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog ( http://blog.naver.com/dic_master ) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/alias/contents2/dictionary/dictionary_8.naver ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
- Improves Text Recognition Feature: It has been updated as an OCR that searches immediately just by taking a photo. Try searching 42 dictionaries, including a Korean dictionary.
- Compatible with iOS 13
* After October 8th, 2019, OCR prior to version 2.4.5 will not function.
Please update to the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
The app serves its purpose and it does it well. My only complaint as of now is that I cannot log in or sign up in the App. When I choose to log in with Line I am given an error and if I try to sign up and create a Naver account it does not allow me to do anything.
the translation function is not super accurate but the dictionary is quite thorough
Loved it before papago
I don't know if their was some sort of sell-out to, but the Papago translator engine is a serious step down from the previous version. Really frustrating that this change was made. Otherwise, this app is an essential for assisting my self-study.
- NAVER Corp.
- 47 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright ⓒ NAVER Corp. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.