DEPARTMENT HEAD COSTUME brings 21st century database computing to the world of FILM/TELEVISION/COMMERCIAL COSTUMING.
No more time wasted on redundant clerical work. Just import your script and let DH Costume start your database for you. You simply enter in your character numbers, changes & day breaks, and you will be ready to print labels for the Tags.
DH COSTUME is for everyone in the Costume Department: DESIGNERS, COSTUME SUPERVISORS, ON-SET COSTUMERS, COSTUME COORDINATORS - your entire department. No more running photos to set and back to the truck. For the first time DH Costume lets the entire department work independently but at the same time share all photos and continuity notes with the touch of a button.
Everyone that needs the Continuity book has it with them already. On their iPad.
Create and track CHANGES and CHARACTER CLOSETS. Create and print your TAG LABELS front and back, even your final book. Share photos and continuity notes with your entire department. Create and track budgets, inventory, sizing sheets, continuity, even shipping and receiving information all in one place - your iPad.
DH COSTUME is built from the ground up to create highly stable, synch-able files. It is not a Filemaker add-on and requires no other software to operate. DH COSTUME has 3x the functionality of the competition for 1/3rd the price.
Built by the creators of ScriptE Digital Script Supervision software and tested by top industry professionals, Department Head Costume is a quantum leap forward in the management of Costuming for Film,Television and Commercials.
* DH COSTUME automatically imports scripts! It recognizes and adds all scene numbers & headings and speaking characters into your data base which allows you to quickly add your Day breaks and changes!
* Print the labels for the front and back of the tags using your current DYMO Labelwriter 450 label printer.
* Save, back up and share your files.
* Sync continuity notes and photos from the Costumers and with the Design Team and Costume crew sharing fitting photos and continuity photos.
* Track Rentals and Purchases, Inventory and CHARACTER CLOSETS.
* Save time by moving entire Character closets, Inventory, kit and stock information over to new projects.
* When it comes time to print out your final continuity book, the photos have already been added to each change.
* Archive an entire season of work on one iPAD.
DESIGNERS and ASSISTANT DESIGNERS
* Organize changes and closets in one place.
* Organize fitting/look photos and oversee the established photos.
* Share CHARACTER CLOSET items between episodes
* Track acquisition and disposition of items
* Track and oversee alterations and fitting notes
* Link the work of your entire crew in one place.
* Privately track budgeting by character, scenes, production etc.This info need not be synced with everyone.
* Keep your notes and photos all in one place - with you!
* Take photos with your own digital camera or with your iPad and enter your continuity notes then sync with your Supervisor via email or Dropbox!
* Track shipments, deliveries, rentals and returns.
* Log actor sizes.
Updates for iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, ScriptE Systems, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ScriptE Systems, LLC
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 ScriptE Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.