Grow limited edition spooky Peaves through October 31!
Three new spooky species have emerged...Battle them in an all new Haunted Hallow-arena! Then raise new pets and see if you can discover your own to keep!
LIMTED EDITION SPECIES
Only materializing through Halloween!
* Corpus Vivus: Frankly a very shocking peave!
* Scara Cofficus: You'll be crying for mummy!
* Squashus Carvo: Oh my gourd?!?
As a special treat, earn double coins for all battles in the Hallow-arena!
Peaves aren’t just monsters - they’re hilarious pets with attitude! Raise your peave from an adorable larva to a well-trained adult with incredible battle powers.
"I really enjoy raising peaves, especially since the game's playful and humorous take on raising monsters easily put me in a better mood." - Arcade Sushi
"The game has effectively grown up the Tamagotchi mold into a whole new experience." - Apple'n'Apps
* Raise up to 8 peaves, each in their own box!
* Get a peave larva from the pet store
* Feed it some tasty grubs
* Shake the box to trigger a transformation!
* Give your peave a favorite toy
* Teach it to play catch!
* Play some music, watch your peave get funky!
* Feed your peave more bugs to trigger transformations!
* Decorate your pet's box with cool stuff!
* 15 unique species, infinite colors and patterns
* No two peaves are alike!
* Shake a fully grown monster to peave him out!
* Each species has a unique attack or ability!
* Battle other monsters with amazing powers!
* Use mushrooms to trigger amazing super moves!
* Win battles to collect coins and level up!
* Unlock new items and exotic new peave species
* Four unique battle arenas to throw down in!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The Peaves are back with a scary fun update!
* Three new spooky species!
* Haunting new battle arena!
* Improved graphics and performance!
* Now with iOS11 support!
Ratings and Reviews
Would give six stars
I first got this game a couple years ago. Back then, it was all that I wanted in a gaming application; monsters, battle, and a little bit of quirkiness. However, I got a new phone without the game and soon forgot all about it until about a week ago. Now I look at it with a more critical eye, but still thoroughly enjoy it. I have some ideas that may give this game more popularity since the last update that happened about three or four years ago. Of course there should be more monsters, items, etc., but I also think there should be monster breeding. This would be a great addition to the game since you can experiment with the stats of different peaves and see how well they work. Finally, it would be amazing if you could control the peave in battle. This would make the game more appealing to people who like arcade games. And if the creators of pet peaves have read to this point, thanks for reading my lengthy review and I hope that you take my advice!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this feedback. We're taking these ideas into consideration.
It’s been some years, boi I’m old, but I still managed to remember this game and redownload it. Still fun as always to find out what peave species you might get but then I realize that the game hasn’t updated in boi so long. I’ve read some of the reviews and there was a slight chance when you answered some comments saying you’re taking suggestions in mind back then but now it’s still on that Halloween update thingy and there’s been nothing? Now I’m seeing the recent comments saying pls update and stuff but is this game ever going to update bc the suggestions given by people were absolutely coolio and would totally love to see it implemented in this game! But just say if you’re planning on updating yee o nu cause I wanna know if that’s not too much to ask
(P.s. what’s with Vivus Corpus? Like legit my sister raised a peave that had three eyes and when it metamorphosed it was a Vivus with two eyes?! Like did it absorbed the 3rd eye during pupa stage? I realized I never saw a three or one eyed Vivus!)
I love this game. Wonderful style. You choose whatever color peave you want and buy the peave, transform and train them, name them, fight vs, and you could (you don't have to) sell them! Just to shorten things up, though, this one thing has really been sticking to my tongue. I see many reviews that say you can't trash tapes, but actually, you can. Many people know this, but for those who don't, when the tape is playing push the red button on the tape player. One more thing is that I was really having trouble when I was a beginner. I played around, clicked some stuff and the one thing that helped me most was the Peave Handbook. It has great tips, info, and you can buy things from home with it. You can buy more boxes, find out about peave breeds you have and don't yet have, and buy that specific breed if you want to (it costs 1000 coins, but that's not much really)! download new arenas, and much more. In all, this whole game is great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RED GAMES CO, LLC
- 87.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 RED Interactive Agency
- In-App Purchases
- Spare Change (10,000 coins) $0.99
- Jackpot (1,000,000 coins) $4.99
- Lunch Money (50,000 coins) $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.