Ticker - Stocks Portfolio Manager for Investors on the move.
Stocks Portfolio Management
- Manage multiple portfolios with beautiful charts, graphs and detailed P&L
- Enter your trades, dividends, splits and see your positions and P/L live
- Full Portfolio performance metrics calculated: MWRR, TWRR for the last 3 years
- Monitor your favourite Stocks with push notification alerts , highly customizable (price $ change, volume, % change)
Ticker can be used anonymously without an account. However, it is highly recommend that you do sign up with your email, because with an account, you can carry your data to new phones, and can access the same synchronised data from multiple devices. Please sign up and tell your friends about Ticker!
* You may use the app for free up to a certain usage limit only, sufficient for light data users. Optional Paid subscription available for heavy data users, please refer to Subscription page in App for details of limits.
* Please understand Ticker only support Stocks in designated Stock Markets we choose. Please do not have false expectation for support of other assets or stock markets we do not explicitly say we support.
* While we strive to keep our servers up most of the time, we cannot promise 100% uptime, there will be outages (subscribers and free users alike), but we will try our best to keep this to a minimum.
Stock Markets Supported: Major World Indices, United States, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Germany, United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Europe, Portugal, Spain, Israel, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea
Unlimited Stock Alerts, Watch Lists, Portfolios and Transactions Auto-renewable Subscription available
- Length: Monthly
- Price: USD 1.99 equivalent per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the current shown price
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings (AppStore -> Featured -> Apple ID -> Manage Subscriptions) after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- Support for iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pleasantly wonderful. The best! Keeps improving!
Multiple buys of the same stock shows the average price, individual purchase price and dates bought. Income average, purchase dates, individual and total number of shares owned. Total profit or loss. Year to date profit or loss. Set alerts to notify you when a stock hits a certain buy or sell price. A wonderful stock app. Small monthly fee if you want to upgrade. Worth every penny! We need to show our respect for hard work and support this company. Absolutely the best stock app on the market! Solid well managed. Download it and see. News on your stocks. This app is a must for the serious long term investor. New features added. The best Stock App you will ever need to make real money decisions. Absolutely the best well managed app on the market. Thank You for designing such a well managed App that gets better all the time. Thank You. Solid!
I am updating this review. I have used this stock app for over a year. Never a problem. Solid. I have read other reviews. They must be from jealous competitors. No other stock app compares to this one. This is a professional solid stock app
that works. Keeps track of your stocks and bonds plus the other features I have mentioned above. Everything you need to make real money decisions on stocks and bonds. The features just get better all the time. I am delighted every time I use this stock app. It has made me money! Thank You!
When it works, it is great
I like the ability to make portfolios, track stocks, and generally “invest” on a much larger scale than I can with my own money to learn about the market.
There is a major issue if the most recent price won’t load for some reason, because there is no way to manually enter a price and you can’t do anything (sell, buy, make an alert) if the most recent price decides not to load. I wish there was a way around that.
Overall great, once it loads the most recent price.
Would be great if it worked. (Works now)
Four of my five stocks have not updated in three days. No response from developer after two emails.
Also, when opening the app I gat a message that there was a new version with a download link. It took me to the app store with an open button which just opened my existing version. I had to delete the app and then download again to get the update.
Update: Developer never replied to my emails, but after sending a stock name as an example of one that didn't update it magically started to work a couple hours later. Curious to see if it was a coincidence, I sent the other three names that had not been updating and the same thing happened. It seems like they read my emails and made the corrections.
The app is wonderful, but I take a star off for having to contact them to get it working.
Another update: 4:30 monday. My stocks are stuck on last friday. I'm going to look for a different app. This is ridiculous.
- Innopage Ltd.
- 98.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Innopage Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Legacy Ticker Subscription $9.99
- Ticker Unlimited Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.