If you've had it with team owners abusing the time system during a live fantasy draft, then DraftClock is the perfect companion tool to keep them honest. DraftClock allows you to do the following:
- Create and save as many leagues as you'd like
- Create and manage teams/owners within each league.
- Drag and drop to set your leagues draft order
- Set the number of the rounds for your league's draft
- Choose between "Snake" and "Linear" style drafts
- Implement an optional "Dual timer" system, which allows you to set a different time limit for later rounds
- Run a FULL draft timer, which keeps track of who is currently drafting, who's next, which round you're in, which pick you're on, and more!
- Skip to the next round with one tap as soon as a pick is in.
- Alert users when time is running out with both audio and visual feedback.
- View and control your draft from your wrist with Apple Watch
DraftClock is NOT sport-specific and should work equally well for fantasy football, fantasy baseball, fantasy hockey, fantasy basketball, fantasy soccer, etc.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Draft Clock comes to the iPhone with this new universal update!
- Draft Clock's new Apple Watch app allows you to view and control your draft from your wrist
- Updated logo and user interface
- Draft clock now requires iOS 8
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No alert sounds
App is great overall. But I couldn't get alert sounds to work.
Took the leap with a $2 investment and just ran through a “mock” draft with the app. Works perfectly! It did close unexpectedly when filling in teams but all the info was saved so no biggie. Has a count down beeping noise when it gets to 20 sec out of a preset minute which is exactly what I wanted!! This is great I am so excited to use this tomorrow for our draft. I’d easily pay more for what it can do!
This is just what I was looking for. I just wish that it had the ability to divide rounds into 3 categories instead of only 2.
Also, the option to play my own music instead of a buzzer would be neat.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.