The best way to keep a journal or diary on your iPhone or iPad. Record your thoughts, memories, ideas and photos in a rich stunning format. Keep your journal synced across devices through Dropbox or Google Drive.
AMAZING JOURNAL ENTRIES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring journal entries again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside each journal entry.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to help organize your thoughts and writing.
• Choose from a stunning variety of backgrounds and fonts.
• Keep your entries organised by date and time
• Browse your journal entries in either calendar or list view.
• Find journal entries quickly using the full-text search.
• Protect your private journal with a passcode.
• Have Journaling remind you each day when it's time to write.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Journal entries synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Journal entries synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running Journaling can share a journal by syncing with the same account.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail journal entries as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print journal entries to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share journal entries on Twitter or Facebook
• Updated for iPhone X
• Improvements to sync progress status
• Fixed bug in month display
• Fixed bug with saving photo to photo library
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, powerful and non intrusive
I rarely review apps especially because most apps keep pestering for a review. It’s annoying to say the least. This app is only one I actually want to review and it never asked me to! It is robust, intuitive, simple and extremely easy to use. Which is why I actually remember to use it rather than fancy apps which have so many features that it’s overwhelming and a time and energy drain.
Note: you CAN add entries in past. Select a past date in calendar and then again change the date from the journal entry screen by tapping on the date on top.
Finally a legit journaling app with a respectable price and NO ADDITIONAL costs! The quality is well worth the price and you don’t have to pay extra for “other features” or then pay even more for a monthly or yearly subscription! Gosh dang! You want six bucks for your basic app and then twenty bucks every year for the rest of it?! THIS app runs great, lets me add however many pictures I want to a post and draw on them, and is an actual journal and not a lite edition. Thank you so much to the developer! Beyond satisfied with your app!
One price, no nonsense, works fine
I looked high and low for a journal/diary app with these features. I wanted sync across iPad and iphone, and I’m willing to pay a reasonable amount, withOUT a “subscription.” So I purchased this, once, and downloaded to iPad and iPhone. I use Dropbox, so I set both devices to sync to same Dropbox account. It work fine. Kudos for an app that does what says, has a one time purchase price. I’ll look for more from this developer.
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 38.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kabuki Vision, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.