Map the waters you fish and maximize your catch rate with the Deeper Smart Sonar fishing app.
The original Deeper fish finder app is a must-have for any smart angler. It works with or without a Deeper sonar and boasts great features for planning fishing trips and maximizing your catch rate. Know when and where to fish, measure the depth, find your targets, reel them in, log your catches and share them on social media. All in one convenient app.
*We are currently working on developing the new amazing Fish Deeper App.
Features anyone can use:
• PLAN YOUR NEXT ANGLING TRIP with the solunar calendar (view hourly, daily, weekly and monthly information) and weather forecasts (check temperature, wind, humidity, pressure and sunset/sunrise).
• LOG EVERY CATCH: Record GPS coordinates, time and weather. Make notes to keep a detailed record of your best catches.
• MAP YOUR TRIP: Download offline maps, then mark and save your favorite spots.
• SHARE YOUR CATCHES with fellow anglers using the app’s camera mode. Just snap that trophy catch and share it on social media.
• DISCOVER DEEPER: Run the sonar simulations to discover how a fish finder can revolutionize your fishing.
Then take your smart angling to the next level by using the Deeper Smart Sonar App together with a Deeper sonar (explore our product range at www.deepersonar.com). Combined with one of these fish finders, the Deeper Smart Sonar App turns your smartphone into a high-grade sonar display.
• GET DATA to enhance your angling - depth, temperature, bottom structure, vegetation, fish location and more, all displayed live on your smartphone screen.
• TAKE CONTROL of your sonar readings with fully adjustable sensitivity, fish and depth alarms, a range of display options and scanning beam angles: narrow or wide (also mid for the CHIRP).
• CHOOSE DIFFERENT MODES for different types of angling. Use it as a fish finder from the shore, ice flasher in ice fishing mode, or map the waters you fish in boat mode.
• CREATE BATHYMETRIC LAKE MAPS directly from the shore in onshore fishing mode (only with the PRO+ model) or with a Deeper sonar mounted to your boat or kayak (all models, expect the START).
• VIEW AND ANALYZE your lake maps on your PC/laptop using Lakebook™ bathymetry management platform. Log in at maps.deepersonar.com to see your maps and download raw mapping data.
• MAP AND MARK EVERY ICE FISHING HOLE and store data from your Deeper sonar for every location in ice fishing mode (all models, except the START).
• STORE ALL YOUR ANGLING DATA collected from your Deeper smart sonar with unlimited data storage in the app.
Cleaned out the closet. Got rid of bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Recently received the Deeper Start edition right when the UI change launched. I had been using the app without the sonar just for calendar and other stuff to get familiar with it once I received the unit. I wish the new UI had launched when all the features were ready. It now feels like a very hum drum experience. I also have to restart my phone every time I want to use the app. It doesn’t make sense. I open the app and I get a black screen with the blue header at the top and it just hangs. Once I restart my phone it works well. I will gladly update my review once all the features are restored but for now I am a little bummed. Especially with the fish alert being turned off. Seems more like the beta version rather than a full release. Would’ve been fine with the old version rather than receive 1/3 of the new version. I’m sure once all the features are in place it will be great.
Aside from that, make sure your unit and phone are fully charged and shouldn’t have any connection issues. I also turn off the cell radio on the phone to make sure there isn’t any interference.
Developer Response ,
Hello, really sorry for the negative experience and thanks for such a detailed feedback. Rest assured, we'll bring back some of the missing features, and also introduce many exciting new features. Fish alarms will be back as soon as possible, and developers are already working on it. Our aim is to make the FishDeeper app the best of its kind.
I'd advise you to try and reinstall the app - this should help with the black screen issue, and you won't need to restart the phone every time.
Sorry for all the inconvenience. If you happen to have any additional questions or suggestions - be sure to let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
A waste of money, poor customer service
I love the thought of this product, it’s compact and compatible. Except the Deeper didn’t work out of the box like it said it would. 1’-130’ is what Deeper says it can function for range right on the side of the box. I can not get 10’ from my iPhone or IPad without it losing connection, no matter if I run the radar in basic or detail mode. Tried for a few weeks contacting them to find out what was wrong. No help, made me sound like I didn’t have a problem. So if you want to cast with your Deeper, I would recommend strapping your phone to the end of your line as well. Last summer I was using this basically over priced tennis ball on my kayak which I’ve made a special mount for. P.S. “DO NOT USE their flexible arm mount they offer for this product, the clamp is cheap and can fail and I’ve witnessed it. The Deeper floats, but not with the flex arm attached to it.” With the Deeper sitting basically next to me it works. NOW the app crashes every time I try to open it, yes I’ve updated it and I run the newest IOS on a iPhone 8 Plus. Last week I spent 20 mins just trying to sync up the Deeper to my iPhone ice fishing and I’ve stayed quiet long enough. So thank you Deeper for everything. Maybe I’ll attach the flex arm to my Deeper and watch it sink and in 50 years if the find it, they can figure out what you couldn’t.
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear that you had issues like that! The kind of connection range that you're getting doesn't look normal at all, and could be something related to the hardware of your Deeper. We would really like to get this resolved, so could you email us at email@example.com please? We'll help you. Thanks.
Nice new UI but needs improvement
I have used the Deeper pro Plus for the past year and really enjoyed it. One of my favorite memories was using the device fishing off a small dock and listening to the pings of the fish circle my bait.
Also it asks you to choose what mode you are wanting to use, from the boat or from the shore for example, when using this from a boat or in my case a kayak, it would be nice to be able to know the speed as well, there is a place for this in the UI but it does not appear to be working.
As far as the pros, I do like the feature that shows the depth of the fish, You can either adjust it so that it shows how deep the fish are or how far off the bottom they are. This is perfect for me to quickly readjusting the depth of my bait. I really like this device and I hope they continue to add an update with even better features. I know the next version “the chirp” is coming out and I would be interested to see the difference.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, really sorry for the negative experience with our new app!
Rest assured, fish alarm feature will be back very soon - our developers are currently working on bringing it back.
There were no new depth limitations added in the new app, and they are same as they were: 4ft is the minimum depth when using Wide beam, and 2ft when using the Narrow beam (these limitations are related to sonar hardware rather than the app). So, please try to switch to Narrow beam if you are fishing in depths below 4 feet.
We will definitely continue to update the app with new features, and improve the existing ones. You can expect some major updates being released within next few months - really hope you'll like them.
It would be very helpful if you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the model of your device and the iOS version. This will really help us to fix the problem with the boat speed indicator and your Deeper stopping scanning. Please also don't hesitate to share any feedback and suggestions in regards to the app.
We'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
- Deeper UAB
- 127.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Deeper
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.