The DiverLog for mobile app is the premier full-featured dive log application. DiverLog for is the Official App for and supports dive data from dive computers made by the following manufacturers: AQUALUNG, OCEANIC, AERIS, HOLLIS, SUBGEAR, SHERWOOD, GENESIS, TUSA, BISM, BEUCHAT.
- View, edit, and manage your DC dive detail data
- Search dives based on location, dive type, buddies, ... many more
- View, edit and manage your favorite dive spots and locations
- View, edit and manage your dive gear
- View, edit and manage your dive buddies and contacts
- Searchable, in-application help
- Keep track of personal data including medical and certification information
- Add photos, Youtube video links to dives, and remember those fun times
- Social sharing features
- Synchronize with DiverLog application for desktop, laptop, and mobiles devices
- Download dive data from DC, upload your desired settings to DC, update firmware to DC using Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart (only available for A300CS, VTX, i750TC, PROPLUS X, SAGE models)
- Much more ..
DiverLog allows you to view, edit, and manage your dives easily.
The dive detail section gives you all the information you need, including dive data, location and dive site information, tank and buddy information, gear bag, and more. Add your diving buddies and keep your personal certification and medical information on hand at all times. View your dive profile in full screen view. Add and manage your gear with easy entry forms. DiverLog offers you simple search methods to find your dives .. search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used! ...See all your dives on the world map, a unique feature we call your dive activity map! You can even keep track of your personal information, including medical and certification info. You can now sync your dives with the new DiveCloud online dive data backup system so you never lose your dives, and always have them available, wherever you are! Connect with our developers by posting in the forum, or contact by email at the support website: http://www.ediverlog.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Improved firmware update
Ratings and Reviews
Photos still not fixed
They claim the latest update fixed taking photos of certs, but it didn't. You can center a card perfectly but the picture crops up and left of what you actually take.
The gear bags are frustrating, because if you need to change just one little piece for a particular dive, you have to create a whole new bag/name. Otherwise it changes all your past dives. The gear bags should be a template only, then the dive itself should contain any changes you make. Those changes shouldn't change the "template" for every dive in your past.
Other than that, I've enjoyed using the app.
90% of the way towards a good product is still not a good product. The developers haven’t thought out the products and workflow. It’s a confusing mess of “synchronizing” data between dive computer, mobile device, desktop and cloud. But some data does not, in fact, get synced. Although your dive data comes across, things like buddies, personal data, etc. do not.
Device setup/initialization is confusing and painful because it’s not a real sync that’s happening, but more like a confusing push between four endpoints, some of which are available, some not. Back to the drawing board on this one until it’s ready for prime time!
I’ll be trying the other dive logs now after dropping too much on DiverLog’s app and PC desktop programs.
First, I have to manually enter the data from my proplus3. Because there is no interface between my iPad and PDC. (Not necessarily diverlog problem) however, diverlog continuously changes the data! I fix the data and the log the indicates "modified pdc" as the input.
The developer, Pelagic Pressure Systems Corp., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pelagic Pressure Systems Corp.
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Pelagic Pressure Systems
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.