Spell Collapse is an innovative new word puzzle game where you select and arrange letters to spell words earning points and rewards. Collect bonuses for using rare letters to earn power ups that can be used to find longer words and destroy more tiles. It's easy to learn but challenging to master, requiring multiple strategies to find those longer words that will clear more of the board before the tiles reach the top.
Spell Collapse Free has ads. Buy Spell Collapse to play on a larger board without ads and also get 20 free power ups!
Spell Collapse takes the word game genre to the next level with unique and interesting features not seen in other word games. It is played by people of all ages who enjoy games like Scrabble, Boggle, Words with Friends, SpellTower, Bookworm and Letris 2.
• Five modes of play from easy to expert. Either a row of tiles will fall for each word found, or letters will fall continuously as you race to find words.
• Four types of power ups that either destroy tiles or help find longer words.
• Tan and brown letters that cannot be used together to form words, and bold letters that must be used twice before they are destroyed.
• Ice tiles that freeze in place and create obstructions.
• Earn score multipliers for rare letters and longer words, and bonus points when clearing large areas of the board.
• Game Center support with 20 Leaderboards and 44 Achievements.
• Over 100 bonus awards that earn points and destroy tiles when collected.
• Find dozens to hundreds of words per game from a dictionary of over 150,000 words up to 25 letters long.
• Post and tweet your longest words on Facebook and Twitter.
"I'm definitely digging it. Kudos on a fantastic idea and great execution!"
"Extremely addictive! A must have and you won't want to put it down."
"Congratulations on a fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable game! I've worked with words for most of my life and played most word games but this is rapidly becoming my favourite."
"Love this game! This game has kept me entertained for hours and hours, and I've only had it for a day or so. If you like word games, you'll love this clever adaption. "
"Anyone who enjoys word games just loves Spell Collapse. Thanks for introducing us to our new guilty pleasure."
"Fun addictive game that you can pick up and put down when you want to. Love it and have deleted all the others!! Highly recommended."
"Best app I have tried for this kind of games, and i have tried a few! I love it!!!! Great app!!"
"There are many nice and unique design elements that make this an enjoyable gaming experience."
"Endless enjoyment and fun. It's a great game and rather challenging too."
"I really dig this word game. There are a few twists from the normal spell and collapse games that's worth checking out."
"You really have to put the ole noggin to work with this creative word game. Highly recommended. Nice job to the dev."
Questions or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit spellcollapse.com for video and more information.
- Fixed minor save game problem
- Fixed 2048 Cats ad
- Added more instructions to help
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but freezes!
I really do like this game a lot....and it has actually moved into my Solitaire time! But today is the second time it has frozen on me. Last time after about a half hour it worked again. This time it froze and it's now been over an hour and it won't unfreeze.
- I click on the icon, the game opens, I start the game, and three rows of letters fall...then, that's it!
Tried downloading the mobile version, but won't download.
What's a girl to do?! sigh...
Love It, but...
I love this game and play it to distract myself when I'm on the treadmill every day. But there are two issues that annoy me. 1) When I spell a word without moving any letters, the "x 2" indicates double point score, and the points are NEVER doubled. 2) When my total score reaches 10,000,000 points, the "1" does not display...just leading zeros and the point over 10,000,000.
Love but can’t use
Pleas update to os11. This game is useless to me now! 🤷🏽♀️
Update: went to developer website. Domain is up for purchase. Safe to say this app may not be update. My feelings are hurt! Oh well. Guess it’s time to delete.
- Glenn Nissen
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Emergence Games
- In-App Purchases
- PACK OF 10 JOKERS $0.99
- PACK OF 10 UNDOS (undo final move only) $0.99
- PACK OF 10 BOMBS $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.