Transantiago Bus Checker brings you live bus times, smart journey planning and detailed route maps for all of Santiago, Chile. Right to your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
With official real-time bus departure data, this app has you covered. Get anywhere you need to go in Santiago.
• Live times at every bus stop in Santiago
• Use your Apple Watch to view an Instant Departure Board or track your planned journeys
• Plan a journey by bus anywhere in Santiago
• Get live times in your Notification Center with the Bus Checker widget
• Explore 3D route maps for all Santiago bus routes - see exactly where your bus goes
• Never miss your stop again with Stop Alerts
• Be one step ahead with updates on diversions, closures and cancellations
• Save your favorite stops, routes and places for easy access
• Featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Cosmopolitan and Wired UK
• “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” - The Guardian
Problems with the app?
Please read through our FAQs on our website www.buschecker.com
For more help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful support team on twitter @tsbuschecker or by email at email@example.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official feeds from Wireless-IQ and Transantiago
- Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted.
- Fixes issue where Apple Watch app doesn’t display arrivals information for some stops.
Ratings and Reviews
Works very well...
Tiene el horariode todo el transporte publico
- UrbanThings Limited
- 109.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UrbanThings
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.