A true and totally 3D free app for studying human anatomy, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface. It is completely free (NO in-app purchase)!
***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app.
- You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out
- Easy to navigate and explore human body
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Load and Save Views ( bookmaker function )
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Latin name
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Audio pronunciation for all bone names
- 3D Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- 3D Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
- 3D Muscles
- 3D Respiratory system
- Circulation (heart)
- Nervous System (brain)
- 3D Reproductive system (male and Female)
- 3D Urinary system
- 3D ear
1. iOS13 update 2. Add Latin name
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty great! Could add some more functionality and make it excellent
This is an amazing app, and the price makes it 20x better. There are no annoying advertisements 👌🏻 and it does what it says it does 👍🏼👍🏼 But it could do with an option to focus on selected item. Like have a button that will center the view on that item, also settings that allow you to adjust rotation sensitivity. It could also use more in depth quizzes, add more items for individual bones eg: select the region corresponding to the zygomatic process of the temporal bone.
Love this ap!
Cannot speak highly enough about this app has all the bones you can rotate the body anyway that you want and it lets you personalize quizzes. The only suggestions I would have for them to improve are that you be able to lock your view so that you can zoom in and turn it without flipping the body every time and to add in the different processes, foremina, and sutures of the skull...that would be amazing! Fantastic ap for learning the anatomy!
3D Anatomy free. Awesome!
This is a great app. I use it often when trying to better understand some aspect of my anatomy, or when trying to explain to someone else where something is located on, or in, a particular part of the body. I have also used it when discussing a problem area with my doctor. Am grateful to have access to this app! Kudos to its creator!
- YingLiang Ma
- 107.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Education Mobile 2012-2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.