Ever wanted to punch a bear IN THE MOUTH?
FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question "what would happen if bears took over the world?" and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you're in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
- A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
- Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
- Okay-ish pixel graphics
- An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
Improved screen shake effect
Chinese (Traditional) support
- Is it still funny in Chinese? Let's hope so.
The hit numbers go up a bit faster when you punch things
Lots of love,
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is good for everything except that the story mode is too short.i would like it if it was longer.
can't wait for the sequel!
the story is very fummy more of a spoof, the gameplay reminds me of konami arcade games it also has awesome replayability, a arena mode with tons of characters!! we need a sequel with characters like joey 6'1 playable...!
- I FIGHT BEARS LTD
- 55.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 I Fight Bears Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.