The William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum (thebreman.org), Atlanta’s top resource for Jewish history, is your mobile tour guide to Jewish Atlanta.
Discover Atlanta’s Jewish history with this new app!
Locations currently featured include:
Rich’s Department Store
Historic Oakland Cemetery
Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills
- GPS directions to sites of interest
- Rare photos and images of artifacts
- Virtual postcard for sharing via email and social networks
- Event information connecting you to Museum activities
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum, Inc.
- 106 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 The William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.