DayPath automatically captures all those special moments and events of your life – the places you go, the people you see, and the photos you take. With DayPath, you’re now able to instantaneously access all the times, places, people of your life – forever.
DayPath ensures absolute privacy and security. It stores information only on your iPhone, never in the cloud and never on any other device or server unless you say so.
- Look up when you last had coffee with a friend. Is it time to catch up again?
- Monitor how often you went to the gym
- Re-experience your trip and the restaurants you explored
- Track how often you provide service calls or customer visits
- Lost something? Use DayPath to trace all the places you have been
- Charge customers based on time? Let DayPath log time-of-arrival and departure for you
- Review time spent on activities you care about
- Automatically records times and places you visited
- Automatically associates photos
- Add notes
- Tag events with activities
- Tag events with friends
- Compare time spent on tagged events from last to this week
- Search text in notes and places
- Search events with notes and photos
- Share to Facebook or Twitter only if you choose to
- Touch ID privacy protection
- Backup your data to your own Dropbox account
- Get directions to places you visited
We minimize battery consumption by activating GPS only when necessary.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
DayPath offers the following auto-renewing subscription:
$9.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your DayPath subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
DayPath also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $49.99 with unlimited access to all features forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
CONNECT WITH US
Online - http://www.pionlabs.com/daypath
Terms and Conditions - www.pionlabs.com/daypath/terms
Questions or Feedback - Email us at email@example.com
iOS 11 Compatibility
Better support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using the app for about 8 months and it found and identified each place I visited. A few places were close together so you need to tell the app which store it is but after that everything is AUTOMATIC!!
Dev stopped caring; so did I
I've had this app loaded for roughly 2 years. Bought the subscription, but won't renew. The good news = it does record locations automatically --usually-- even if the app is closed. The bad news = updates, at best, only yearly. No added features. Can't search by location, only by notes or name. Can't turn off one location, like home, so every cal block day has a dot even if you remained home. In the hands of the industrious, this could emerge as a fantastic app. But the current crew ceased caring, as did I.
Gear app for auto diary
Been using the paid version for years. Thanks for this awesome app
- Pion Labs, Inc.
- 13 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2018 Pion Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium Unlimited $9.99
- Premium To View Last 365 Days $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.