Fun, addictive, challenging, online trivia, that has the best of two worlds.
Sure, you’ve played trivia before. But, have you played a trivia where you can post about your interests on your favorite topic, make your own quiz and connect with millions of users who share your interest, worldwide?
Join millions of players in a brain teaser that combines social network and trivia- QuizUp!
Learn, grow and have fun challenging friends and players online on interests you’re best at.
What’s more? Play and earn badges that prove you’re the best in the world at your favorite topic
Play online while challenging friends or random opponents from around the world in a wide variety of topics ranging from general knowledge, logos, sports, Harry Potter, Disney, action movies, internet, video games and much more, for a nail-biting, quick, real-time match of trivia.
Climb global ranks and claim fortunes and new title for every topic.
Participate in a vibrant and engaging community with thousands of topics to choose from and new updates every week. Discover new interests along the way and make your own Quiz too!
Each quiz topic is set within a category where you can play, post, boast and interact with people who share your interests. Add to that our online tournaments!
Why you will get addicted:
• Thousands of topics to choose from.
• Millions of players to play with.
• Boasting rights to being the best from the rest. (You sweet snowflake!)
• Meet & compete with new people.
• The number of Memes.
• Tournaments Everyday! Prove your mettle.
• Topic Community.
• Sudden increase in topics you can talk about. (Yasss! Ice-breaking skills.)
QUIZUP, the QUIZUP design and color, GLU, the “g-Man” logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
The world’s biggest trivia game just got a little bigger.
• More offers to earn Tickets!
• User interface improvements.
• Community requested bug fixes!
Stay tuned! We’ve got even more cool updates and new features coming soon.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good but the ads
I used to play this game all the time when I was younger. It’s a very good game with lots of quizzes hence the name. You can play with other people around the world, with your friends, or even by yourself. There’s quizzes about everything you can think of. You can even post random stuff on there too. There 8s only one problem for me though.
1. The ads. After every game you play there’s always an ad. Now it doesn’t really bother me too much but sometimes there are 30 second long ads that you CANT skip. It gets tiring after a while.
Another thing I want to discuss isn’t really a problem. Sometimes when I’m playing against someone else they seem like a bot. You know, not a real person. Now I understand that it’s probably because not many people play this game. But if you read this, please consider getting this app. It’s amazing
Too many ads, no option to buy ad free version?
I am so bummed, this used to be one of my favorite apps of all time. I have such great memories of playing with my brother while taking trains through Europe, or really any time we were together, laughing over outrageous questions or our outrageously incorrect answers. The wide array of topics is great (I mean, who knew Tea would be one of our favorite categories?!) and the app design is pretty good. However, the amount of ads is really disappointing. They take up so much space, and the frequency of video adds is outrageous. If there was a way to pay for an ad free version, I would in a heartbeat! I understand developers need to get paid, it just really is difficult to play now compared to 4 years ago when we first started.
My other issue - maybe a bug - is that when my brother and I tried to play just now, our challenges weren’t being sent to the other. We tried multiple times with all push notifications turned on, and none went through. The issue was for both of us. So even if we were down to play despite the ads, this issue means we definitely won’t be. Hoping something changes so I can change my rating of an app that was once a favorite.
Good game, but terrible execution
This game is great, I love the questions and the community, though the ads are horrible. There are so many, and it is impossible to see a page on quiz up without looking at least one ad!
I know because it's a free app they need to make money somehow, but really? Are they all necessary?
Also, I am having a problem with a bug. About every 60 seconds from opening the app, if takes me to some sponsored website. Not clicking anything, and only in this app, it is extremely annoying. I can't play the game, read posts, or even enjoy the app because of this.
And for that single player mode? Good idea in theory, but the fact that after each round you have to click that button is annoying. For the whole "wild card", that's just...no. If I'm answering questions about one topic, doing well, about to beat my high score, then the next question is about some foreign language, I'm not going to appreciate my victory taken away from me because I don't know Italian! If the whole reason is to expand the users horizons, fine idea, but doing so one question at a time over hundreds of topics isn't going to help. It's only going to frustrate the players greatly. Please change this feature!
- Glu Games Inc
- 165.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 - 2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- science $0.99
- stop $1.99
- social $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.