** Also look for our apps on the iPad and Mac! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the board games you own. View information, brand, and add personal details. All types of board games!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your entire collection online.
- Create a free account and store your board games collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new board games that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information.
- A coverflow view to see all of your board games when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to board games: Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any board games details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all game, year, brand, pieces, and more.
- High resolution pictures for each artwork.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Now compatible with iOS 11
- Added support for iPhone X
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Database is not complete, but there's a lot in there. The first 90 games I scanned all went painlessly with a barcode scan. After that, another 40 games needed to be searched for by title, 10 of which I needed to create database entries for (only a couple surprised me - mostly smaller Kickstarter games). That being said, searching/adding new entries couldn't have been easier. Very well made app!
Very bad at “remembering” things
I’ve had this app for quite some time. Every once in a while it decides to lose some of the games I’ve recorded... like 30-40 of them. Twice I’ve reentered them thinking it’s no big deal, but I have quite a collection and just spent the afternoon typing in 30 again. I notice the total is not what it was before and now have to complete an inventory of all of them to find out whats missing. I like the presentation and ability to search for things online when entering. However, a database application that can’t remember what you entered is worthless! Very frustrated and will be looking for a new way to inventory.
EDIT: Dropped to 1 star because it seems the developer has abandoned this app. Last update was a year ago and repeated emails to support over UPCs not working have gone unanswered for months.
ORIGINAL 2*: Biggest issue with this is often it has a problem adding a barcode. It’s just a database. Why does it refuse to add a barcode? So you email support (who only checks Monday through Thursday) and nothing happens. It takes weeks and multiple emails to get them to fix whatever the issue is. If you add the game without the barcode there’s no way to add it later.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.