Brewery Passport is your craft beer tasting tour guide for discovering local beers and breweries.
Stamp your passport to record each experience, then store ratings, photos and more in your tasting notes. Even save the beers you’ve put down in your beer journal, then connect with friends and family to share those memories, and see theirs.
Brewery Passport also lets you request to book tastings, buy beer or join a beer club from most breweries. You can also find beer events going on in your area. From Colorado to New York and up to Canada, Brewery Passport is your perfect beer tasting travel companion.
Brewery Passport has been featured in Fortune Magazine, SiriusXM Radio, Mental Floss, GotBeer.com, KillerStartups and more.
• Search for breweries: name, region, subregion, city, state/province, zip code, nearby, map, Spotlight -- more than 8,000 across the United States, Canada and more.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn links. Also, see ratings, reviews and how many stamps and wish lists each has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended breweries — in their listing and your message center. Also, see their beer lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to brewmaster and beyond?
• Save breweries you'd like to visit by adding them to your brewery wish list.
• Send requests to buy beer, book your next tasting room visit or join a brewery's beer club directly from the app.
• Stumble upon new brewery recommendations through our exclusive guides. These guides could be a beer region, trail or expert picks.
• Seek out beer events going on in your area or where you’re headed
• Store memories (rating, notes, photo and where the tasting took place: festival, brewery, etc.) from each trip in your tasting notes.
• Stash individual notes, ratings and photos on each brewery's beer in your journal.
• Share your brewery visits, tasting notes and ratings with friends and family and see theirs, too.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) breweries you've visited.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming breweries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon breweries from Canada.
*The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice a brewery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch! Interested in wine? Check out Winery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: email@example.com
Bugs. Gone. Lots of them.
Thank you for making Brewery Passport the #1 app for brewery discovery on the App Store!
We're also now optimized for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid beer-lovers app
This app works wonderfully! Yes there will be bugs and little delays in info loading, but all apps have that. The development team is very clear about striving to be better for the user, and is always open to suggestion, which is great! This has shown breweries that were right down the street that I’d never noticed! With all the travel I do it’s nice to have something that I can pull up and see what cool breweries are around me, or where ones are to go to next. I think a collaboration with a few breweries in major cities to spread the word that much faster!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much, Nick! Appreciate the honest feedback. Cheers!
Great App for Beer Lovers
I really like this app! I travel a lot and always want to try local breweries and this is a great resource. I get to track which ones I’ve been to and leave a note so I remember what I tried and what I liked/disliked. Only con is that it seems to take a while to add new breweries - also you can miss some great new ones if you only use this app for finding breweries. I just added 5 today. I have to write them down so I don’t forget. There should be a place to see which breweries you’ve submitted within the app. Because I’ve actually submitted the same one twice not remembering. Also, maybe market to some breweries to have them spread the love and tell their patrons about your app. None of my other beer loving friends have heard of it. But some also do not have an iPhone and this app wasn’t available to them. But all-in-all, love the app! Great work!!
Developer Response ,
Update: 5/29 - This was added to the app. Check it out! Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for the four stars, Dress19! I actually love the idea of a queue to see which breweries have been submitted and are waiting to be included. We're going to work on this right away!
Love the idea
I love this app and have been using it for years. It helps me keep track of all the breweries old and new that I have been to. The map view has been very slow to load as of lately though and on a trip to Baltimore back in November I walked to 3 different breweries that were no longer open because the map hadn’t been updated. Overall i enjoy this app and have bragged about it to all my friends but would I like to see more options added and for the map to load faster.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the positive feedback! Let us know which map locations weren't working and we'll fix asap: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BakBurner Digital, LLC
- 60.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 - BakBurner Digital, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Beer Notes
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.