We help over 6 million users around the world do their shopping routines with joy and pleasure.
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
Lifehacker: "Perfect for grocery lists, Buy Me a Pie! ensures that you will never miss an item on your shopping list again."
AppScout: "...attractive, fast, and has plenty of features. This should be your first stop when searching for a grocery list app."
Geek.com: "There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie! is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too."
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories *****
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned list updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours in a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from spontaneous purchases and waste
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items to buy
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made of trees. Our lists are made of lines of program code
* MULTI-PLATFORM. Use it on iPhone, iPad and any other device by going to Buymeapie.com website
* MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents
* SMART GROUPING. Group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically
* SELF-LEARNING DICTIONARY. The entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways
* SMART SUGGESTIONS. The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list. The suggestions reflect your own daily habits
* SIRI INTEGRATION. To have a product added to the shopping list, just ask (iOS 11+)
* DRAG AND DROP SUPPORT in the app for iPad. Came across a right product in a recipe blog or while chatting with your colleges? Just drag it to your shopping list (iOS 11+)
* PIN LIST. Any list can be pinned top by a single tap
* CROSSED-OUT SORTING. The crossed-out products are sorted alphabetically. And if the item has just been marked as bought, it is placed at the very top of the crossed-out section to be easily brought back to the list
* APPLE WATCH COMPLICATION SUPPORT. Shopping lists available on the watch face
* AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION in background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends
* NOTIFICATIONS: see every alteration made to your lists in real-time and get push notification about the changes.
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
* Share your lists via text messages or emails
* Easily clone your lists
Bring your shopping experience to the new level of convenience and style!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this for maybe ten years now, on a weekly basis, and I couldn’t imagine not having it. If an idea for dinner pops up while I’m out running errands or in the middle of the work day, I can plug in ingredients right away into the app. I can look at what I most recently put on my list as a reminder to pick up more of it’s gone, or what not to buy if I already have it. The quantities feature is helpful, but sorting items by color is what really makes this useful. Having things by section of the grocery store keeps me from running all over. I wish I could rearrange the order of the colors as they appear on the list because I associate some colors with certain areas (green for produce, red for meat counter, blue for freezer) and I visit those sections in a different order than how the list presents them. You get used to it though. All in all this is absolutely worth it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We are glad that you love the app!
Love it, wish it allowed punctuation
This is a fantastic app. I use the pro version and I definitely recommend it. Color-coding is a great feature - I use it for all sorts of lists, not just grocery shopping: online orders received/not received/to return, books I’m reading, weekend plans, and gift shopping for friends and family during the holidays. The user interface is intuitive, and I love that you can type continuously while creating several list items in a row, hitting enter between each, without having to tap the + sign to add each new item like most other list apps I’ve tried. Saves a lot of time!
The only downside is that, as part of this feature, Buy Me a Pie does this annoying thing where you can’t type commas, colons, or semicolons in any list item - ever. It will automatically truncate the text and turn whatever’s after the punctuation into a new line item. I wish there were a way to turn this feature off, because I use this app to keep track of pretty complex things and when I need to type a comma, I want the comma to appear as typed. I’m sure some people love this feature, but for me, hitting enter to start new lines is enough. So an on/off toggle for treating punctuation as a new line in the settings would be awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this detailed review and suggestion! We will certainly take it into consideration.
Until recently, I loved this app. It wasn’t perfect, but it works well and has often made life easier for me. Recently, things I did not add to the list have made their way onto it. Since several family members share a food shopping list, this has resulted in unnecessary purchases. I think these are advertising or sponsored products, but it isn’t always obvious. This needs to be fixed. It is not acceptable for the app to add items to my list and it not be obvious that I did not add them.
My other criticisms are small. I often find myself wishing I could attach an image to items so my family can know exactly what I want. It would also be nice to have an option to send notices via text or email to members of a list that it has been updated. Otherwise it has everything I need in a list app.
Developer Response ,
The ads cannot be added to your list by themselves. Usually, they appear in the suggestion section and can be added to your list only if you tap them. If you ever come across such an issue again, please, email us at email@example.com and let us know you login in the app, the name of the list and the items which were added to it. We will investigate what's wrong.
As for your suggestion about images and notes, thank you very much. We will take it into account when planning our future features.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BUZZWORTHY VIBE COMPANY LIMITED
- 68.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Buy Me a Pie!
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.