Thumpire tells the laugh-out-loud story of a little vampire who needs to stop sucking his thumb - and the friendly monsters who try to help him break the habit!
• Written by million-selling children's author Stephen White ("Barney & Friends™")
and Sarah G. White, SLP-CCC.
• Choose "vampire" narration or "read it myself"
• Fun sound effects and music on every page.
• Bonus activity pages encourage kids to color and use their imaginations.
• Perfect for young readers who like monsters, and for parents looking for family-friendly values.
64-bit upgrade to ensure the best possible experience on current iOS devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Another adorable book!
This is the second interactive kids' app I have by this author and I love it! (First one is "AlphaBelch") The illustrations are bright and fun, the narration is VERY good, and there are kids' activities that go along with the story. Well worth the .99, and I imagine worth more if you have a thumb sucker in the household. :-)
Great Halloween Book!
My kids loved this book!
It's a winner!
This is a great story for little kids. Hand it to them or enjoy it with them in your lap. Not scary at all; it will have the opposite effect. Great story, terrific rhymes and use of language, fun pictures and interactive sounds. Plus there are fun coloring activities, too. Buy this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.