- Special abilities shown in Purchase, Unit Details and New Equipment Available screens.
- Switch type is shown in a popup when "switch" special ability is clicked.
- Extended predictions when planning unit movement.
- Soft Cap tooltip added to old prestige tooltip.
- Added new Gold package to the Shop. Classic package can still be redeemed but can no longer be purchased
Ratings and Reviews
Is my go-to WWII turned based strategy game
Update: Is it time for a rewrite, or something, to speed the game up on the newer devices like the iPad Pros. The game is getting tedious, waiting on it.
After playing close to a dozen other WWII games, Panzer Corps has become my go-to WWII strategy game. The closest I think maybe Open General.
Review titled, "Just gets worse...", they are incorrect about no easy way to contact the developer. Just use the developer web site link provided by the Apple App Store and go to the bottom of the page. Click on the Contact Us link. That said, they are not always fast in responding on the rare occasion that I needed support.
mini 4, iOS 10.x
Thanks for the continued support, devs. I have learned of Slitherine's decision to shift its focus away from iOS at some point in the near future. I just hope that you maintain the existing apps, especially Panzer Corps, after making the change. And please release a Steam version of Panzer Corps that works with Macs. It's long overdue. ***EDIT: Thanks for the continued support and for releasing the new "lite" version. Now more people can sample the goods before buying.
I’ve been a historical war game enthusiast for over 55 years—from the first days of Avalon Hill! I’m not a computer geek & use an ipad pro.
This game is really amazing—the first big breakthrough for ios users in this area. The graphics are great, and it’s fairly easy to learn on a basic level. It’s ability to recreate both strategy and tactics is impressive. With its dozens of scenarios and campaigns and skill levels for opponents, it’s hard to imagine ever running out of challenges.
This is what we dreamed of happening some day as well moved and piled those small little chits around on hexboards and calculated all those battle odds! Here it is!
I could go on and on. Words beggar description.
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- 1.5 GB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Slitherine Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Allied Corps Expansion $14.99
- Afrika Korps Expansion $14.99
- Grand Campaign Mega Pack $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.