Gluten Free & More magazine is the leading magazine for people who need to be gluten-free, dairy-free or have any food allergy or sensitivity. From professionally tested, allergy-friendly recipes to up-to-date medical information and life stories, Gluten Free & More has it all. We can help with ingredient substitutions and teach you to make healthy and tasty meals regardless of what allergen you need to avoid. Subscribe today and learn to live with Gluten Free & More!
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £13.49 / US $18.99 (6 Issues)*
Back Bundle: UK £5.99 / US $8.99 (3 Issues)
*This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Ratings and Reviews
App works well
I have been purchasing this magazine on the newsstand for quite some time and love it. This app works fine - downloads the magazine with no problem, the pages are easy to zoom and are legible, and I like the bookmarking feature.
Interesting and informative magazine about Celiac disease. Highly recommend it.
- MAGAZINECLONER.COM US LLC
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- February-March 2014 $3.99
- Gluten Free & More: Back Bundle 3 Issues $8.99
- 2014 Gluten Free Baking $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.