Real-time radar images, severe weather alerts, accurate weather forecasts and much more - precise & timely to help keep you safe!
- Radar overlay shows the areas of rain, snow & mixed precipitation in high resolution and vivid colors right on the interactive map;
- Precipitation map provides precipitation forecast for the next 24 hours;
- Satellite map illustrates the cloud cover;
- Snow depth map displays the detected snow cover and depth;
- Choose background maps (standard, hybrid, satellite), search locations, add them to bookmarks and always stay out of harm’s way.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE:
- Read weather alerts with all the details you might need;
- Receive push notifications whenever there’s a weather alert for the bookmarked location (tornadoes, hurricanes, freeze warnings, and more);
- Monitor all important National Weather Service watches, warnings and alerts in the form of interactive polygons on the map. Tap one to see the full alert text.
VIEW WEATHER DETAILS:
- 24-hour and 7-day forecast for any location;
- Current, today’s min & max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure, humidity, wind speed, visibility, dew point info;
- Chance of Precipitation;
- Sunrise & sunset time.
Radar images: the US (Continental US, Alaska (except northern), Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy (northern and north-western), Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Andorra, Japan, Taiwan and more. See the full list on the developer’s website.
Precipitation map, satellite images, detailed weather info, hurricane & lightning trackers: most of the world.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories: the US only.
Governmental severe weather warnings: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US.
Get NOAA Weather Radar Premium:
- Severe weather alerts for all saved locations
- Hurricane tracker
- Advanced precipitation forecast
- Lightning tracker
- Temperature map
- No ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-week Subscription with 7-day free trial (2.99 USD)
* 1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial (4.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- Temperature Map: see how the temperature will change in the coming hours across the globe.
- The Advanced Precipitation Forecast has been improved to show showers, precipitation, and storms where and when they happen with even better precision.
- Small touch-ups and bug fixes to make your day-to-day app usage more convenient.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love This App
Love it b/c it let’s me look at the weather in other cities before I finalize my travel plans so I will know what the weather will be where I’m going and the outlook for several days which makes it easy to make decisions to still go or postpone due to possible bad weather forecasted. For example I was planning a trip to the Mountain here in Asheville, North Carolina and found that the weather was not going to be in my favor due to snow. First, I’m disabled and can’t take chances on being stuck somewhere I’m not able to get back home cause they shut down the highway when bad weather comes. Second, where I currently reside in North Carolina we get plenty of bad weather from snow, sleet, freezing rain and blizzard (due to nor Easters). I don’t take chances at home so why would I want to take chances somewhere else. I can’t take a risk of falling b/c of several medical issues that restrict my ability to get around (both knees been replaced and currently waiting on date for lower spine surgery) along with several other medical issues that restrict my ability to just go and take unnecessary chances. This app helps me make smart decisions that will best help me protect my health. Love it. It’s a 5 Star App. Highly Recommend you get it if you don’t already have it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your honest and detailed review! We are very much happy to know that our app is so useful to you! Thank you very much for using it and for sharing your feedback with us!
Better than the full website for fast information
I have used the ‘full’ NOAA website for three decades to track hurricanes and watch for local bad weather. I have not used the app for hurricanes, yet, but the local maps for the radar loop are problematic, even with internet service, on the iPhone. They are almost useless for accurate local data on tornadoes (still great for tracking larger storms and rapidly moving fronts) due to data limits, particularly heavy local cell system usage during tornadoes. This app trims links to the massive database at NOAA for the power of a shorter ‘history’ (4 passed tracks to 7 on the full website, or 35-40 minutes instead of 70 minutes), but the ‘loss’ of tracking information is minor and FAST current data is more useful during sudden weather and for driving. It was invaluable during a recent trip to New Orleans to time leave times and plan stops to avoid pop up thunderstorms. Nothing but good things found with app over NOAA main website and local news weather apps (lots of adds with the ‘locals’ and websites are problematic to find using iPhone when traveling).
BUYER BEWARE Terrible - Bait and Switch - Not Free - Deceptive
It says it’s free in the App Store, but then you can’t even open the App until you sign up for a paid subscription. Really shady considering I think many people come to the app looking to track hurricanes that may threaten their lives and the makers of this app are trying to take advantage of them. Just do the right thing and list that it has a cost up front. It does have a ONE WEEK free trial option but that is linked to auto renew in 1 WEEK at $2.99 PER WEEK and I think the free trial doesn’t even include SHOWING the hurricanes anywhere, you would need to purchase the PREMIUM subscription for that, but you don’t find out any of that until after you sign up for auto renew.
Also BUYER BEWARE, if you decide not to get the free trial and you leave the app, but then go back later thinking fine, I’ll just do the one week trial and remember to cancel in one week if the app is not good, the RATE HAS CHANGED to a 3 DAY TRIAL that auto renews in 3 DAYS and NOW AT $3.99 A WEEK! Super shady and sneaky. Most deceptive app I’ve ever come across.
Seems like these people are trying to take advantage of people afraid of an impending potentially tragic hurricane and seems exactly like a form of price gouging, and just low low low business tactics. It’s incredibly shameful.
Developer Response ,
You can reject the free trial offer which is followed by a paid subscription, and continue using the limited app version. For this simply tap the corresponding button on the offer screen.
- Weather or Not Apps, LLC
- 272.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Weather or Not Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- NOAA Weather Radar Premium $5.99
- NOAA Weather Radar Premium $5.99
- NOAA Weather Radar Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.