Clover is the fastest way to meet new people on your iPhone.
Forget needing to use multiple dating apps, Clover is the only free dating app you’ll ever need!
Clover = Tinder + OkCupid + Bumble + Match and so much more:
• Set up real dates with On-Demand Dating
• Join Mixers and meet single men & women with common interests
• Find local singles events, parties and online meetups
• View fullscreen photos of 1000s of singles nearby
• Use powerful search filters to find your match
• Organize your favorite profiles
Less swiping, more dating! Find quality dates with minimal effort:
"Clover takes the simplicity of Tinder and combines it with the science of Match.com"
"The speediest dating app yet"
"Clover's new service gives it that on-demand dating edge"
"A more user-tailored approach to finding matches than Tinder"
• Filter by relationship intention: looking for friends, dating or something serious
• Search people by body type, height, ethnicity, occupation and more
• Promote your Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter on your profile
• Keep track of your favorite profiles
• Share photo, video and audio messages
• Import photos from your Camera Roll, Facebook or Instagram
• Control who can see your online status and location
• Limit contact from specific age ranges and locations
• Compatible with iPhone 6+ and Apple Watch
• Post up to 100 profile pictures
From dating to finding love, the Clover dating app can be used by everyone, whether you’re looking for straight, bisexual, lesbian or gay dating we've got you covered.
The app is FREE but you can upgrade to Premium for the following additional features:
• See Who's Interested
• Multimedia Chat
• Send Unlimited Gifts
• Access To Advanced Filters
• Read Receipts
• Quick Sorting
Clover Premium Costs:
1 week at $14.99 USD
1 month at $29.99 USD
3 months at $59.99 USD
12 months at $119.99 USD
Sign up today and try Clover Premium FREE for 7 days!
Please note that with all premium subscriptions:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current one, three or twelve month periods. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Clover.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Fixed an error with Snapchat login for some users.
Ratings and Reviews
DON’T waste your time -
- because that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. I first saw this app with a handful bad reviews but also a large handful of good reviews talking. about decent people on here, people actually worth trying to talk to, great app with results, etc. Take my advice now, and don’t listen to them, they’re probably paid-for reviews. This app is horrendous.
I’d say about the first two weeks on this app was smooth sailing, and not too bad of a first impression, but I’ve been using this app for nearly a month now and it’s the exact opposite of that first experience. For starters there is a RIDICULOUS amount of fake accounts on this app, I’m CONSTANTLY getting notifications, (which were starting to annoy me and led to me removing this app) of fake accounts liking my profile or “requesting a date.” This app also seems to be popular among the <18 crowd as well as the first two people I matched with (one profile said 20, and the other 22) revealed they were much younger than what was stated. Disgusting, and reported. I was naïve and stupid enough to pay for the one-month subscription (because you literally cannot do ANYTHING on this app without it, but I thought I’d give it a shot) and that, I can honestly say, was one of the biggest wastes I’ve ever spent my money on.
I’m uninstalling this app, and not going to be reinstalling this. Developers need to get their **** straight and fix their app because it’s horrendous.
The best free dating app...with flaws
I had to update my review since they just changed the app’s function. Clover is basically useless now to people who don’t pay $30/mo. You can’t like anyone’s profile, send messages or do anything but browse. If you have a profile and a paying member likes it, you can chat. So guys who want to spend that much on a dating app and a few hot young girls who had all the guys blowing up their inbox with offers before are unaffected and the rest of us get the shaft.
It sounds like Clover sold its soul for greed. I have used it for a year and frequently recommended it as one of the best dating apps, but there’s nothing to do now but delete my account and leave a 1 star review.
Considering Ok Cupid is free with most of Clover’s features and $10/mo for the upgrade, there’s no way I’d pay $30 for Clover, and this is a slap in the face to all the people who have been respectful users in the Clover community since the early days. It’s basically worse than Tinder now, and Ok Cupid, which seemed like the gutter a few years ago, takes the new lead in features offered for the price.
Clover is a scam
You can’t see who viewed you, you can’t see who faved you. You can’t message any female who doesn’t message you first, implying that females are somehow better than males. You can’t tell someone you’re interested in dating them, you can’t do anything with this app if you’re a male. Your free trial consists of being matched with only fake profiles to talk to, and literally an hour after my trial was up, all these seemingly “new” and “real” people are refreshed into my potential dates ? This app used to be decent where you could message for free if you both matched, then you could request a date too. Now, you’re scammed into being further scammed. It’s pathetic. You can’t even see who viewed you anymore whereas in the past you could ... there’s nothing good about this app to say anymore, just another typical scammer app because even when two people fav each other as it’s called, you can’t even message each other. This app used to be cool and hip, now it’s controlled and scammy. Simple things can’t even be done, so what’s the point ?
- Clover Inc.
- 129.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Clover Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Clover Premium $19.99
- Clover Premium $14.99
- Clover Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.