Introducing the the All-New San Antonio Spurs Official Mobile App!
We’ve rebuilt our App to give you the best possible mobile experience in and out of the Arena. Stay informed with scores, schedules, breaking news, rosters and much more.
While at the game, enhance your experience with On-Demand Instant Replays featuring multiple camera angles and our Interactive Map which makes it easy to find your favorite concessions, restaurants, and all amenities at the AT&T Center.
- Live standings, scores and game stats featuring play-by-play shot chart visualizations.
- On-Demand Replays with multiple camera angles for each highlight.
- Purchase pre-paid parking as you arrive to the AT&T Center.
- Browse roster breakdowns, player bios, stats, and photos.
- Redesigned App interface and ticket navigation with quick access to Ticket Upgrades and Ticketmaster Account Manager.
- Customizable push notifications on breaking news, game start, end of quarter and final score.
• Profile screen redesign
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app but needs MAJOR update.
I love how you can have everything in the touch of your hand regarding your favorite team but it’s really unfortunate when trying to hear/watch Live updates with streaming issues. I can never get a consistent broadcast even when hooked up to Wi-Fi. Thinking it might be due to the app since it’s been over 2 months ago since the last update.
New app = horrible user experience
The old app worked and was easy to use and much easier on the eyes. The stats sorting for each player is awful. You can no longer click to sort by columns, and way too much horizontal scrolling. Why so much space between the columns? Horizontal scrolling for each player stat row is supper buggy while the game is on. It jumps around and cuts off the player name etc and the column titles disappear instead of being sticky as you scoop downward. I have to scroll waaaaay over to see like blocks and straka and it cuts off the player bake or starts jumping around and being super buggy while the game is on. The old app did all of this and did it beautifully and was so easy to see everything and sort it. The old app stats TPWD and columns were good ol black and white with minimal space between the columns and were plain and simple to read. Please please bring that back.
Great app—efficient way to be able to manage your tickets online. You can easily log into your season ticket account and add your tickets to the Apple wallet of simply click send to email transfer to someone or sell to post them through the website. You can even add tickets or upgrade your current seats easily.
Also has great content to view restaurant menus, locations of concessions and restrooms, as well as recent news.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- San Antonio Spurs LLC
- 228 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 San Antonio Spurs LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.