Featured by Apple (“Best New Apps”), The Verge, Techcrunch, Wired, The Next Web, Fast Company, Lifehacker and many more
“The calendar app that's changing my life”
“I love the design so much I'm finding any excuse to add new events to it”
“The calendar app I've been waiting all my life. ”
Peek is a quick and simple to use calendar for your iPhone. It is designed to be glanceable and intuitive. Peek presents the essentials in a easy to understand manner, without overwhelming you with data you might not need for an on-the-go experience.
Life can be stressful, why not managing it in a slightly more playful way. Peek is designed to offer a fluid, fast and fun way to have a glance at your schedule. Along with a fresh look into the user interface, it introduces new behaviors for interaction to make the experience more delightful. Try the Peek’s shading gesture or simply shake the phone to see some Peek's life events.
HUMAN ORIENTED & FLAT DESIGN
• A completely redesigned calendar experience for iPhone.
• An interface that is clean and content focused.
• Unified timeline view.
• Expanded current week: Today, Tomorrow and the rest of the week.
ADDING EVENTS NEVER WAS SO FUN
• Simple and fast to add events or edit them.
• Tap and hold on any day to add a new event.
• Adjust event start & end time w/o ever again typing or scrolling time wheel!
• Adjust event's start time with 2 taps or drags.
• Adjust event's end time with shrinking bar size.
USE INTERACTIVE & IMMERSIVE GESTURES
• Shading gesture - cup your hand over the top to reveal the time.
• Shake to get suggestions on Peek’s life events.
• Drag or swipe to the right to peek and view the duration and the location of events.
CUSTOMISABLE & FLEXIBLE
• Sync all external calendars supported by build-in calendar including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, etc.
• Different color themes.
• Controlled sound and vibration feedback.
• Alarms integrated.
• Monday/Sunday start option.
• Timezone Support with picker.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
fixed scaling for iPhone 6 and up devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I'd really like it if you could choose different colors for different calendars and/or events. It would make it less confusing since me along with many of other people use multiple calendars. Otherwise I love the app.
Attractive color but needs more . . .
Hi. Add a requirement to GO TO TODAY. I move to view other days, and I couldn’t find how to take me back to TODAY when I was in the calendar, I then read all the instructions and FAQ and there wasn’t any explanation. I have to scroll manually to today - but I have to look at the other calendar to make sure I know what today is.
I opened up the right sidebar that opens into half a page and I clicked at each information section, which opens into the other side of the page - but I could never figure out how to close them - I get stuck there, I had to close the app and open it again.
The developer is honest to explain that this calendar is for casual calendar users and not power users. Unfortunate!
The terrific beige colors and minimalist format and the attractive and curiously inventive accordion/fold-out method for the day/event are impressive, and very cleaver and refreshing.
But because I saw a few very basic abilities not present that are vital, I wouldn’t use this app. I also need more of the Power options. I hate to mention this, but I’ll resort to Informant5 which is a bit too much. But also has many clever features. Sorry. I liked many things about your app. I’ll come back to see if there are improvements.
Useless to me
I got it thinking this would FINALLY be a calendar I could actually understand. But oh, by the way, you can't add anything on that calendar. You have to use your existing calendar, and it will transport your existing events from your original calendar. Which on my opinion, is hard to use. I don’t want to have to use two calendars!!! I want to use just this one to put in crap!! And Laos, another thing, if has NO IPHONE X SUPPORT. Those ugly black bars at the top of the screen. I’m quite irritated. I’m glad I got this on a day it was free, though LOL
The developer, Square Mountains, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Square Mountains OU
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Square Moutains OU
- In-App Purchases
- Dark theme $0.99
- Conrast theme $0.99
- Pinky theme $0.99