My Tide Times is the only tide times application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
- View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
- View currents information for selected locations around the US & Canada! (Simply tap on a tide station, if there's currents information you'll see an extra tab).
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- Optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me Free, Hi Tide and TideTrac.
Support for iOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After trying many different apps I love this one. It’s just simple not complicated. Can you just look at the screen it tells you exactly the tides I do not like charts so this app is perfect for me
Hello, I’m a weekend fisherman and I always use this app when I’m fishing the beaches or any type of coastal water and it works great always right on the money with the tides and slack times. I have recommended it to all the guys I fish with.
Yay, supports outside the US
The first tide app I've found after installing about five of them that managed to report tides for a location in Norway. Still only got within a couple of hundred miles of my actual location, but it's a start!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.