Business, civic and political decision-makers look to Florida Trend magazine to learn what's happening throughout the state, but even more, to understand it.
Now you can look to Florida Trend on your smartphone or tablet for this vital information.
Through the Florida Trend app, you can experience the magazine’s mix of local color and award-winning investigative journalism, regionally-based reporting and feature stories with statewide impact.
Florida is home to multiple metro areas, each with its own interests, character and dynamics. Florida Trend finds the common threads, tying together these diverse regions in a statewide context. Since 1958, the magazine has reported on the people, issues and ideas that have defined Florida and shaped its future: from governors to entrepreneurs; from citrus to high tech; from small businesses to international conglomerates; from workers comp to tort reform.
With its history and unique perspective, Florida Trend is indispensable to Florida's business community.
Download the FREE Florida Trend app to purchase a single issue for $4.99 or to start an annual subscription. Receive 12 issues for $14.99.
• The subscription will be charged to your iTunes account.
• App subscriptions do not include subscriptions to Florida Trend’s monthly print edition. Print subscribers can upgrade to a combined print and digital subscription for an additional $10.00 per year.
• Annual subscriptions will auto-renew unless this setting is turned off in your iTunes account.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased a one years-subscription to this magazine in 2014: one that I've been reading since that late 1980's, while in college! I had to go back to my archives to review some of the magazines I purchased of the 2014 year subscription. I opened the application only to discover that I was unable to review the very magazines that I purchased: hence the direction of my research changed. I contacted AppleCare only to be told that they couldn't fix this matter. I contact the publisher of the Florida Trend only to be informed that this is an issue for Apple. In essence, I was bounced back and forth over this matter: never getting any resolution. Needless to say, I loss money and a years subscription to a well respected business magazine at not fault of my own. I feel robbed and I will never again subscribe to a magazine in this format again!
- Trend Magazines Inc.
- 29.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Trend Magazines Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Florida Trend January 2014 $4.99
- Annual subscription $14.99
- Florida Trend February 2014 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.