The premier way to recolor your photos and apply various color palettes to them. RGB, monochrome, white-point, false color, tint and many more advanced features.
ReColorer is the premier way to recolor your photos and apply various palettes to them:
• Adjust multiple color sources
• RGB Curves :
adjust RGB, red, green and blue channels simultaneously
• Experiment with different color palettes:
monochrome, white-point, and false color
• Essential for photographers and assistant for artists
AMAZING PHOTO EDITING TOOLS:
PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTMENT CONTROLS
16 Precise & selective controls:
• brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, vignette, shadows, highlights, temperature, tint, hue, gamma, sepia, blur, glow and angle
• adjust controls simultaneously
• 50 authentic, film-inspired filters
• Auto adjust filter for instant fixes that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
BOKEH, BORDER, DRAW
• 34 beautiful bokeh shapes and light effects
• Add and customise text and borders
• Draw on images
MIRRORS, DISTORT, HALFTONE
• 52 modern, edgy mirror effects
• Amazing distort options, including: bump, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, glass and many more
• 23 halftone filters for amazing painterly effects
SKEW, CROP, ROTATE
• Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
• Straighten crooked photos
• 11 crop presets, expand, rotate and flip filters
• Generate the histogram of the image
• Calculate average, maximum, minimum, maximum alpha and minimum alpha colours of the image
• Simple, minimal design
• List of edits to jump between stacks
• Touch and hold to preview original image from everywhere
• Choose from 3 export resolutions and upload your photos directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,...
• Export to other apps
• Universal app
Be sure to tag your photos with #ReColorer
Have ideas for new features or improvements? We'd love to hear from you:
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Bug with photo saving fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Very Well Executed
Enjoy using this app! Takes me quickly to the the color feel I want to give certain images. I have not checked yet, on how well it does on saving image data for print. I will return if I find it an issue. Only reason for the premature review ... they are quite the pests with constantly asking to review. Just did not want to take away star for pestering, it is a five star effort.
One additional note, I will be taking my image into other apps for their fine tunings. No app yet, does it all for me. An unreasonable expectation due to how I create.
Nice little app...
This App is a quick way to punch up the color of your photos and images. Nice interface design and many features found usually found in higher end photo editing apps. I am surprised it's free🤔, I would have paid .99¢ or more for this one. Love to see what features the developer adds next (hint: some finger painting capability). Good job! Worth having!
First, don’t throw a pop up at me begging me for a review. That’s rude. Normally that’s an immediate one-star but I’m being nice because I forgot to turn in-App review requests off when I updated.
Second, the main reason for the two-star. I’ve used this app in the past and enjoyed it. It worked great. Tonight I decided to change the color on an image. Everything was going fine until I tried to save it. App crashed. Reopened and tried again real quick with a different image. And again, the app crashed upon saving. Gave up because it was doing nothing but irritating me, and nobody has time for that.
The developer, Thomas Tsopanakis, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thomas Tsopanakis
- 8.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Thomas Tsopanakis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.