The app lets you create your own stock watchlists and portfolios with instant quotes, as well as chat and share your paper trade history with others around the world.
=== Stock Quotes ===
- Real-time** quotes for US market and 15 minutes delay for other exchanges, such as TSX, FTSE, DAX, Nikkei etc.
- Real-time charts for US market
- Real-time top of books and last trade for US market
- Level 2 market data
**Real-time quotes are refreshed with 10 seconds interval for NASDAQ, NYSE, and NYSE MKT. Quotes for other exchanges are delayed between 15 to 20 minutes.
=== Bubble, Bubble, Bubble ===
- Tweet what you buy or sell.
- Share watchlists or portfolios with others
- Post technical chart with analysis facilitated by various graphic tools
=== Multiple Watch Lists ===
- Create multiple watch lists including favourite list
- Share your watch lists with others
- Follow top watch lists others shared
- Sort stocks by manual order, alphabetical order, volume change or price change.
- Landscape collection view
=== Multiple Portfolios ===
- Create multiple portfolios
- Share your portfolios and trades with others
- Follow top portfolios others shared
- Sort stocks in a portfolio by manual order, alphabetical, volume and change percent.
- Monitor the performance of securities that you hold or are interested in with portfolios.
=== Multiple Alerts ===
- Create alerts based on various stock trading conditions.
- View alerts history
=== Detailed Stock Information ===
- Detailed market data
- 1 day, 5 days, 1 months, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 5 years chart
- Company news and profile including key statistics
- Top of books including recent bids and asks (US market only)
- Level II data
=== Paper Trading ===
- Record buy and sell transactions in a portfolio
- Record dividend for a stock and interest from loan
- Record split and merge transactions for a stock
- Record cash in and out history
=== Watchlists/Portfolios in the Cloud ===
Your watchlists/portfolios are auto-synced and backed-up. You no longer have to worry about losing your watchlists/portfolios when update the app or when change devices.
=== FAQ ===
- What is the purpose of the app?
This app provides a way for stock investors to track, analyse, educate, show-off and discuss their winning stock market investments and ideas.
- Who is the target audience?
The stock analyst, investors or educators.
- How does the user complete the stock trade transaction?
This is a stock tracking app with paper trade portfolios, it doesn't involve any real-money transactions. Stock transactions in each portfolio is recorded by users themselves using a virtual money balance, purely on paper. The app will calculate the virtual gain or loss based on real stock market data.
- Does the user complete the transaction with actual currency?
NO. It's just paper trading. Everything is on the paper, money is just virtual digits.
- what are the payment options?
There is no payment to end-user. It's just like a game where user spends coins to buy game dollars to do paper trading. We do offer in-app purchase if user wants to buy more coins.
=== DISCLAIMER ===
All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for real-world trading purposes or advice. Neither Yardea nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By downloading or using this app, you agree not to put Yardea liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the app.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed bug when load stock future indices
Ratings and Reviews
Despite my frustration with this app I decided to give it another try after seeing it had been updated. After reinstalling it everything seems to be working fine.
I still don't like the coins thing but now it is easier to keep track of the remains credit in the settings.
Also, each price trigger notification "costs" 1 coin.
March 13 update: after updating this app I can no longer use it. Good riddance!
This app is very misleading, it works -quite poorly- until you unknowingly run out of "coins", and then you have to buy a pack to restore functionalities like stock price alerts. Nowhere do they explain this! And there is no way to know how much coins there are left...
Wonderful app but I hate the ads
The ads are silly and pop up right in the way
App crashes on launch
This app crashes when I try to launch it. iPhone XS Max. My guess is that it hasn’t been updated for the current hardware or the latest OS.
The developer, Yardea Incorporated, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yardea Inc.
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2016 Yardea
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.