This is the free version.
This app includes seventy lessons on the following contemporary music styles:
- Rock (15)
- Blues (15)
- Funk (15)
- Latin Music (15)
- Jazz (5)
- Fusion (5)
Each lesson is integrated by four sections.
- You will see animations that visually show how to play your part on the Electric Bass.
- You will see animations of the notes on the staff to help you understand how to read music in an easy way, while you play.
- You can listen the whole band to get an idea of the final result.
- You can play at a slow speed and just listen to your instrument.
- You can play it at normal speed.
- When you are ready go to the “d” section and play it while you listen the rest of the band. You have to integrate your part to the ensemble.
- While practicing you can click on the bar from which you want to repeat.
Start playing Rock, Blues, Jazz and other contemporary styles on Bass Guitar. While you play the lessons you will intuitively understand how to read music.
Guitar Bass lessons are fun with this app.
Playing the Electric Bass Guitar can be easier than playing Electric Guitar or Acoustic Guitar. One of the main differences between these instruments is that guitar strings are thiner than Bass Guitar strings.
With this app you don´t need to know how to read music. It shows you through animations what you have do with your fingers. You don´t have to know guitar chords to know how to play the Bass. If you know guitar scales it will help you playing the Bass Guitar but it´s not needed on this app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
servant of YHWH
I want to like this app BUT the app doesn’t close on my Apple 11. I have to reboot my phone to turn it off! Unacceptable for my use. If someone has a fix, please share.
Not good for Beginners
You do not Learn scales or notes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pablo Prieto
- 92.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Pablo Prieto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.