FLO EV, Electric Drivers' Life made easy
Charge on North America’s leading EV charging network:
• Quickly locate stations and see their real-time availability
• Save favorites and nearby stations
• Get access to our partner networks, all in one app
Download the app and charge right away:
• Load funds with your credit card, Apple Pay™
• Save money on charging fees with a free FLO membership
• Or pay on the go with your credit card: no account necessary
Seamlessly connect your FLO Home X5:
• Get real-time status
• Set a charging schedule to avoid peak periods and save money
• Track energy consumption and charging history
Our app is designed and built by teaming up with real EV owners. Use the contact link in the app to tell us what you think we should be working on, we’re all ears. We are on a mission to deliver the best charging experience to EV drivers on the road, at home, and at work.
• The FLO app is now available on CarPlay. Find a station and start a charging session from the comfort of your vehicle
• Enjoy new & easy access to your recently used stations
• Start navigation to a charging site directly from the map preview
• Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t walk up and charge YOU CAN, but hard
Why do I need a physical card to drive up and charge?!? Epic fail. Update: I figured out how to make it work as guest… but it took me 30 min of fiddling.
Developer Response ,
Hi AINYC, we offer different ways to start a session to give our users as much flexibility as we can.
You can use an account in our app, a FLO physical card, or use the app as a guest to start the session. We're always open to suggestions to make the charging experience easier. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Glitchy and unreliable
Used to work OK. Recently stopped working as it requires deposit even if the charger was free to use. Even when it did worked, app is slow and glitchy, spinner goes on forever and maybe sometime it would work. Tesla chargers just work, plug in for 20 minutes and you can drive for hours. These FLO machine you have to fiddle with app, login, credit card, RFID, and if the network is good and the machine is not defective then you get a 5kw charge rate that often degrades to 3kw. Only serves to get you to a real charger unless you are camping next to it overnight. Charger of last resort, but don't rely or depend on it or you would likely end up stranded.
New app is awesome!
Perhaps a tad biased, but thank you to the great team at FLO for updating the app! With access to ChargePoint, Electric Circuit, and other networks combined with the FLO Network, this app gives far more EV charger access than any other app out there. Oh, and did you know there are no additional roaming costs when using non-FLO chargers? Go FLO!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Addenergie Technologies Inc
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2022 Services FLO inc.