FLO, one of the largest electric vehicle (EV) charging networks in North America, operates a comprehensive charging ecosystem that fulfills EV drivers’ needs wherever they may be, by ensuring a consistently simple and seamless experience.
With the FLO mobile application, take control of your EV charging sessions by:
• Using public FLO charging stations as soon as the application has been installed on your mobile phone
• Signing up with FLO to have access to all member advantages, including regular member usage fees, or pay on an as-needed basis by credit card, without signing up
• Transferring funds to your member account and benefit from charging credits at all times
• Verifying the availability of charging stations and their usage fee on a geographical map
• Finding nearby charging stations or find those near a given location
• Starting a charging session on a selected station
• Remotely tracking progress of a charging session
• Being notified, by email, when your electric vehicle is fully charged or when the charging session has been interrupted
• Receiving charging session summaries by email
• Consulting past charging sessions on FLO charging stations
Start taking advantage of the FLO app by installing it on your mobile device today!
Lightened sign up process to speed up network subscription
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Punishing, but issues can be overcome in a pinch
As other reviews have stated, adding funds via the mobile app doesn’t work, simply stating that “an error occurred.” Closing and reopening the app did NOT work in my case. However, signing in to the website with the account I just created on the app allowed me to add funds via the website. I’m not certain, but filling in the address details in my profile may have helped billing succeed on the website.
Once funds were added on the website, I opened the app and then I was able to start a charging session.
The station finder worked satisfactorily but like others the convenience of being able to add a payment card to Apple Wallet would be very useful, and of course adding Apple Pay an option for guest charging would help have made this experience much much better.
Very User UNfriendly
1. You don’t have to sign up for an account online and download the app but the website redirects you to.
2. When trying to add funds you need to reset the app, the error messages are very unclear
3. Customer Service cannot help you with any payment issues, they just say “too bad” and end the call
4. You have to select the charger from the app and unlock it virtually, unlike ChargePoint which is amazing and you can start the charge using your Apple Wallet.
5. Your password needs to meet complexity requirements but again this is moot because their error message said “all fields are required” instead of just telling me the password was not approved.
This is a horrible technology with an even worse app with bad workflows and useless customer service. You would be better off letter your battery die on the freeway and just calling roadside assistance than dealing with this company.
Not just a terrible mobile app
But it’s also a terrible service. Creating accounts via mobile is broken, adding funds is almost completely broken (you have to quit the app first if you want to add funds and even then you may have issues). Just really bottom of the barrel service across the board. I wonder if the charging stations even work to be honest.
- Addenergie Technologies Inc
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Services FLO inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.