With weatherTAP, subscribers get the most personalized, current weather and storm tracking available. It’s much more than just your local forecast. Follow tornadoes and supercells with pinpoint precision using animated, interactive, real-time radar that is seamlessly integrated on scalable, street-level maps.
What’s included with the app?
• National, regional and state level radar images and animations
• Current local forecast, hourly forecast and local radar geo-located to your location
• Special “Zoom” mode integrated with weatherTAP radar, storm tracking, and other data with an Apple maps display
• RadarLab™ Mobile - build your own interactive weather maps, with custom location, storm tracks and warnings!
• Hundreds of GOES satellite images and animations
• Lightning strike plots
• Plus much, much more
Simply download the app and sign in with your weatherTAP account to access this incredible suite of weather tools.
Layout fix for adding locations to Zoom on larger iPhones
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worked alright for a couple days and then started requiring a login every time I changed between forecast and radar. Then the app started freezing up requiring a restart and a login. Too much work-canceled subscription, deleted app.
No option to create account
We downloaded the app. The first time you open it, it tells you all the things you can do, but they only provide a login button. Anytime you open the app after that, it only shows the login page. Can’t create an account through the app.
App needs desperate attention
The desktop product is absolutely amazing. However the iOS app is one of the buggiest weather apps I have. Weather Tap please make this app as seamless as your desktop platform, it’s such a great product!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.