NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, Flex Meals, activity, measurements and much more. Don’t wait a second longer, let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
• Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database with barcode scanner for easy tracking.
• One-touch Tracking - Quick Log allows you to track Nutrisystem® meals, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and other food types with one tap.
• Plan your Flex Meals—Turn any meal occasion into a Flex Meal, with Nutrisystem recipes that show you exactly how many SmartCarbs, PowerFuels, etc. are in each serving.
• Plan your week—Copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking. Log a recipe and it turns into PowerFuels and SmartCarbs and Extras in your Journal.
• Plan Guidance - Shows your PowerFuel and SmartCarb allotment per meal.
• Smart Reminders - Let NuMi remind you when to log your meals, water intake, activity and weight so you never miss a beat.
• NuMi Challenges—Enter fun tracking challenges and win prizes!
• News Feed—Get exclusive offers, contests, giveaways and more!
• The Leaf—Find tips, articles and inspiration. Fresh content added daily!
• Shopping – With the entire A La Carte menu at your fingertips, you can shop anywhere, anytime. Plus, enjoy fast, easy checkout!
• Photos – Capture your journey with snapshots of your accomplishments. Celebrate your success by collecting and sharing new Weight Loss Milestone badges!
• Sync with Fitbit®, Jawbone® and more to import your activity data right into NuMi.
Not a Nutrisystem customer yet? Use NuMi to learn more about the program, get special offers and use the FREE calorie tracker!
Bug fixes and system maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
NuMi - Easy to use & flexible
When you are on the Nutrisystem program, it’s very easy to use their app. The best part is you get free food as prizes just for using it. It also has many different ways to enter the food depending on your preferences. If you are detail oriented like me, you can put in every item exactly. It’s easy to look up non-NS food items. Many name brands can just be scanned in. If you just want to quickly enter general categories, you can do that in a single click.
The negative is that when I enter my custom foods, there is a software glitch in letting you determine what one portion is. For example, if I want one portion to be a 1/4 cup, I can choose “cup” or “ounces”, but to specify that “X” calories are 1/4 cup or 2 ounces, doesn’t work. Everything seems to need to be one portion. The same is true when you were looking up food. If you want to find out how many calories in 1 cup of chili, many options come up “one portion”. It doesn’t tell you how many ounces are in one portion.
If you saw the review that said you have to pay for a separate shipment to get the prizes or deals, that is incorrect. If you would read the information they provide in the help and many other places, they explain this. Even easier, pick up the phone and asked them to help you. They always do. Their customer service is excellent.
What happened to the total days logged on the News Feed?
I like the app for logging my daily food intake. I like that I can scan the barcode on all foods to add them, and a lot of the non-Nutrisystem food shows up in the database. I have only had to manually add a couple items. I have been on Nutrisystem and have used the app daily for over 7 months. When I first started, the bottom of my news feed showed me the total days logged in the app. That seemed to disappear a few weeks back. It was nice to see that total days, because since I log daily, it let me know how long I have been on this diet plan. It was a motivator for me. It has been more than 200 days and I have lost almost 30 pounds. I am losing the weight slower than I expected, but I do allow myself one “cheat day” a week, so that most likely contributes to the slower weight loss. But, I know me. If I don’t allow myself that “cheat day” I would give up on the diet all together. Long story short (I know, too late), I like the app for tracking my food, and like the occasional deal NuMi gives for logging that food, but would love to see them bring back the total days logged.
Needs More Work...
The main advantage of this app is for logging my Nutrisystem foods. It’s laid out according to my plan and gives me a good visual of my day. However, it pretty much ends there. The huge drawback of this app is that it’s all about trying to get me to buy more products. Since I do an auto ship program, all of the deals are an extra charge. They cannot be applied to my next auto ship order. Even when I achieve milestones or earn a challenge deal, it means a separate order and shipping charges unless I meet a minimum order amount. It used to be that milestone awards were automatically sent with my next auto ship order. But no more! So I’ll pass on any freebies, because bottom line, they are not free!! The only way that these perks are an advantage is if you don’t do auto ship and only place al a carte orders. I have used another health app for several years that does so much more, and the logged information is about me, not about what more you can sell me. So I’ll stick with that app and only use NuMi to map out my daily food plan and log my weight every week. Another shortcoming of this app is its inability to sync with my Apple Watch. I have to manually enter the exercise data and, even though it will sync steps from my Health app, it only does so if I carry my iPhone around with me all day. I’m sure I’m not the only one to find this cumbersome. Compared to other apps out there, this one really falls short.
- 91.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.