Dungeon Hero RPG is a revival of the classic genre of Dungeon Crawlers.
It is meant to be -the- ultimate dungeon crawler.
• Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
• Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
• 26 Heroes to choose from
• 12 Pets
• 120+ Unique Monsters
• 1100+ Unique Items
• 5 Dungeon Skins
• Dungeon Editor
• Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
• Magic and Spell casting
• Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
• Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
• Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeons
• Purchasable hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
• Free Bonus every day you play the game
Best of all, the game is free to play!
However thanks to your in-app purchases we will be able to keep improving the game!
Thanks for your support, it is greatly appreciated! :)
If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!
Game is powered by Esenthel Game Engine - http://www.esenthel.com/
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but not free
This game is a classic dungeon bash, which I really enjoy. What annoys me is the pay wall.
Want a character? That's going to cost you. Want a pet for your character? That's going to cost you. Want to create your own levels? That's going to cost you.
I would appreciate it if they had one price point which allowed me to unlock all content at once. I feel like I'm being nickel and dimed to death.
This game is fantastic. The ads get pretty intrusive but I liked the game enough to buy the 16 floor dungeon which happened to also remove the ads. The game is wonderful. Great controls, awesome graphics...but the ads are horribly intrusive. Dev: seek donations (purchases) through asking for support or offering cool and unique items through IAP (no gems or coins or that garbage like in most freemium). Remove the purchasable gems and sell only pets and characters/armor, etc. The ads feel like they're meant to be intrusive enough to force you into an IAP. If I hadn't liked this game then I would have deleted it almost immediately after the first intrusive ad.
Fantastic dungeon crawler!!
I love this game! Don't pay any attention to the bad reviews from users whining that this isn't "free", you can earn gems easy enough by playing the game. Purchasing gems is only a CHEAT, really... I've enjoyed this so much! And the ability to have a Husky as my partner going through the dungeons - perfection.
You can (for FREE!) download user-created dungeons as well! The fun is endless. I'm blown away by this one. By all means, TRY IT. I can't stop playing...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grzegorz Slazinski
- 667.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Grzegorz Slazinski
- In-App Purchases
- Hand-designed 16-level Dungeon $4.99
- Gems Pack $4.99
- Gems Pack $1.99
- Gems Pack $9.99
- Crypt Dungeon Skin $0.99
- Map Editor $2.99
- Castle Dungeon Skin $0.99
- Mayan Dungeon Skin $0.99
- Gems Pack $19.99
- Prison Dungeon Skin $0.99