CareZone makes it simpler to take care of yourself, an aging parent, and other family members that need your help.
SIMPLIFIED MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
Managing medications can be a hassle. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
• Take pictures of meds (prescriptions, OTC, and supplements) and the names, dosages, and other details are automatically added for you. (No typing!)
• Always have a list of medications, dosages, and schedules with you.
• Receive reminders when it’s time to take a med, or refill a prescription and track adherence progress by recording when doses are taken.
• Print a pre-formatted schedule to put on the fridge, or share a detailed med list with a doctor via email.
STAY ORGANIZED, COORDINATED, AND IN SYNC
We’ll help you organize the mountain of other information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations, and coordinate with family and caregivers.
• Journal: document symptoms and privately share updates with family members.
• Calendar: keep track of appointments and share access with others.
• Contacts: organize & share info for doctors, pharmacies, and insurance providers.
• Notes: store insurance info, online account credentials, and other hard-to-remember details.
• To-dos: keep a synchronized list of things that need to get done and assign tasks to others to get the help you need.
• Photos & Files: store important documents for easy access when you need them.
• News: receive helpful, timely info and tips on health topics relevant to you and your family.
• Sharing: safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care for a loved one.
YOUR INFO IS PRIVATE AND SECURE. WE PROMISE.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic tool for families needing help
It’s overwhelming enough to be a caregiver but trying to keep everyone on the same page regarding appointments, meds and health stats can be a major stressor. This app makes it a lot easier to track for the whole family. Once you input everything, all the essential info you need to help keep your loved one’s care and comfort is at your fingertips- whether you’re trading off caregiving duties within the family or you’re in an emergency situation and need to access info fast for medical staff. This app is incredible and brings a sense of control to a situation that’s anything but. I found imputing important information was painless, as the app’s easy to use functionality allows you to import key phone numbers, photos of ID cards, docs, etc as well as pull up commonly prescribed medications. The Med list and always current calendar is also super useful. Do yourself a favor, spend a few hours getting set up and you’ll feel it was well worth it.
Won’t leave me alone
I recently looked for an app to track my meds. I downloaded and tried several. Didn’t like this one it was too much about ads and paid services and that interfered with my main goal. I do understand that free apps are funded somehow and I don’t object to ads or other means of satisfying the funding requirements. I do however object when it’s implemented on an intrusive manner. I ended up choosing a different product, cleared my data, and removed this app. I was not at any point given the choice to opt in to email communication. Since removing the app, I’ve received an email every day (too often even if I’m USING the app). And every day I click on unsubscribe which promises that I am unsubscribed. Next day same again. Wash rinse and repeat. Why bother even putting one there if it’s ineffective? Between claims of the being easy to use when it wasn’t and then the repeated emails and disregard of unsubscribe requests, I’m not feeling very trusting. Am I willing to trust this app with my health info while I poke around settings in order to stop the unwanted email? Not no but H no.
Developer, I want to be crystal clear. The problem is not that I do not know how to tweak settings. The problem is that the unsubscribe does not function as promised. Telling me how to fix it or fixing it for me won’t address the failure itself, only the results. I can do that myself — by reporting these emails as spam.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear of any issues with your notifications and unsubscribe settings. There are two types of emails to unsubscribe from (Marketing and Personal Account Summaries). Here's a link to instructions to help (https://bit.ly/29oFO5x). Also, if you'd like me to disable the notifications for CareZone services or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (and include your registered email). I'm happy to help! —Ivy, Community Manager
Best App for Caregivers
We love using CareZone! It’s a quick way to track certain measurements, look st and print medication schedule or list for doctors, or write a few lines in the journal. We also upload documents, and use it to keep up with insurance cards, calendar events especially medical appointments, etc. There are many more features that others would find useful including pharmacy delivery. It’s easy to give other family members or caregivers secure access. You can assign events or To-do list to a specific person. Once you have something wonderful, you start seeing even more potential. So, now I wish there were a few more things to track, and print a graph. Our loved ones’ doctor wants a daily weight, with a list brought to the doctor. You can print such a list, but the graph doesn’t print. I also wish we could track INR level for Coumadin users, and number of falls. But we love this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.