A free reading app designed to give students at school and at home access to enjoyable e-books and activities to help them learn to read. The management system allows teachers to allocate e-books to individuals and groups of students and to track their progress on reading, literacy skills and fluency. Interactive tools within the e-book allow students to highlight, draw or add text to support their reading experience.
• Gives access to 200 e-books
• Each e-book has three activities to test comprehension and vocabulary and phonics skills
• Students access their own library with individual login
• Student progress is tracked
• Developed by writers and teachers skilled in literacy learning
• Ideal for second language students to practise their reading fluency
• Bought to you by Sunshine Books, in classrooms for 30 years
• All e-books are read in a neutral accent
• Students can record themselves reading the book
• Text boxes and pen tools for increased functionality
• User-friendly class management
• Intuitive navigation of the resources
• Caters for the individual needs of every student
• The student’s work history can be shared with caregivers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.