Build your base and battle with other players to control the galaxy! Galaxy Control is an ultimate space combat strategy game with next generation 3d graphics and fast-paced combats!
Gather minerals and extract uranium, defend your base with laser towers, missile turrets, cannons, walls and mines, create the ultimate army with unique ground and air units! Battle with millions of players and take their Fame point and resources! Became the TOP 1 in the galaxy!
NOTE! Galaxy Control requires internet connection.
- NEXT GENERATION 3D GRAPHICS
- 100% FREE TO PLAY ultimate space strategy
- Gather minerals and extract uranium to build and upgrade your base
- Defend your base with laser towers, missile turrets, cannons, walls and mines
- Create the ultimate army with more than 11 unique ground and air units
- Battle with players from all over the world and take their Fame Points and resources
- Campaign Mode with more than 30 unique missions
- Unlock 25 unique achievements and goals
Bugfix and stability
Ratings and Reviews
The better CoC
This game is very similar to to Clash of Clans but it has a few major features that make it a lot more fun ti play through. One major feature is that troops only expire if they are killed in battle, meaning if you 5 star a base your troops will stay alive and can be used in the next battle. Another great feature is the campaign missions. They are a good way to get recourses.
This game is fun!:) I like the galaxy theme:)
Even though there’s probably times were you can get raided multiple times a day, you just got to spend like all of your resources beforehand. So when you do get raided, there’s little to lose. Also it’s fun unlocking new technologies:) The only negative thing about this game is when you get raided, your reasoure collection rates go down significantly:( But that what’s makes it fun, because the game challenges you in that way which is good:) Or else if nothing happened and you progressed without being raided once, then the game would be to easy:(
I wasn’t sure I would enjoy this game at the start, but as I became more involved and learned more about its’ features his has become one of my favorite computer games. So far, the upgrading times aren’t too bad compared to the others I played which is very nice. Hopefully it will stay that way.I would recommend this game to my friends.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EF IKS GEIMS, OOO
- 205.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © FX Games Media 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Bunch of Redmins $9.99
- Some Redmins $4.99
- Container of Redmins $19.99
- Galaxy Pass $4.99
- Container 1 $0.99
- Container 5 $4.99
- Dark 1 $0.99
- Container 10 $9.99
- Huge container of Redmins $99.99
- Crowded container of Redmins $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.