Your office is noisy? Chatty colleagues? Kids too loud?
bequiet™ requests silence when people disturb the peace.
Select the noise level to suit your environment and press the ON button. When the noise goes above that level for a certain time, bequiet™ automatically "shhh" people.
Watch a video presentation here: www.augmentedworks.com/bequiet
- At work: when co-workers don't realize they are making too much noise, they get a friendly reminder.
- At home: kids making too much noise? This app will let people know they need to be quiet while you sit back and relax.
- At the library: set the lowest noise level to maintain peace and concentration.
- Very simple to use. Just select a noise level and press the ON button.
- 5 noise levels
- Decibel meter
- 3 shhh sounds to choose from
- Universal app, iPhone and iPad optimized
- Raised shhh max volume
- Improvements for newer devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good for my needs.
I installed this on an old iPhone and leave it out in the morning to keep the kids quiet while my wife is still sleeping. I also turn down the sensitivity and use it to keep the kids down to a dull roar for the rest of the day. Works pretty well for me. A few things I don't like or would like to see:
1. The high sensitivity settings are a little too sensitive.
2. There is about a 2 second lag between the time it detects that it's too loud and when it plays the "shhh".
3. I would REALLY like to see a "scoring system" to make it kind of like a game, like Quiet Mouse. A breakdown of how often the "shh" is played would help with punishment or reward for the kids being loud or quiet.
4. There is no option to change the sound being played. There's just a "shh".
5. A more easily accessible, volume slider would be nice.
6. The low sensitivity "shh" is too quiet.
7. Would like to have "profiles" for each desired volume level (i.e. Short, quiet "shh" when set to calm)
8. Would like to be able to run this app with the screen off to save battery.
Nice idea, tie it to a series of alarms and raise the volume way up. Not effective
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.